The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Pcet/pgce

Hi! Is anyone starting the PGCE/PCET course in the next few weeks at Clifton Campus? Have absolutely no idea how to meet people as a post grad, very new for me haha. Only ever been to a small institution where there were 75 of us in the entire building 😂
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by AmyN2201
Hi! Is anyone starting the PGCE/PCET course in the next few weeks at Clifton Campus? Have absolutely no idea how to meet people as a post grad, very new for me haha. Only ever been to a small institution where there were 75 of us in the entire building 😂

Hi @AmyN2201 👋

Nothing to worry about 😄

We've got events happening for Postgraduate students during NTU Welcome (Friday 16 Sunday 25 September) where you'll be able to meet other postgrad students. You can also attend other events happening during the week to meet some new people too like the society taster sessions and music gigs. Going to society and sports club taster sessions during my first few weeks helped me meet new people and settle in when I first started and I'd definitely recommend giving them a go. You might also be able to meet people studying your course through the Trent Fresher's Facebook group.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much! That’s really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending