The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University of London 2023 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sinnoh
Welcome to the applicant discussion thread, for anyone applying for an undergraduate course at City University of London for 2023 entry. Chat with other applicants, find out who's getting offers, get to know people who might be on your course.

Questions to get things started -
1 - What course are you applying for?
2 - What A-levels (or equivalent) are you taking?
3 - Why City?
4 - Other unis you're interested in?

Hub for all uni applicants' threads: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253776

Applying for Law LLB (anyone else???)
I do Sociology, English Literature and Media Studies
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Hi, i have received an offer for Behavioural economics Bsc at City. Please let me know how i can connect ! Thanks
Reply 82
Hey everyone! there are literally no good group chats for City uni of London, ill make one on Instagram dm me @ibrahimrk_ or reply to this with your username and ill add you. And if you know anyone who wants to join, you can let me know or add them yourself.
Anyone in here wanna start a group chat or just start to get in contact before uni im @adschurchill on ig
Also doing foundation maths if anyone is 🔥
Original post by Sinnoh
Welcome to the applicant discussion thread, for anyone applying for an undergraduate course at City University of London for 2023 entry. Chat with other applicants, find out who's getting offers, get to know people who might be on your course.

Questions to get things started -
1 - What course are you applying for?
2 - What A-levels (or equivalent) are you taking?
3 - Why City?
4 - Other unis you're interested in?

Hub for all uni applicants' threads: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253776

Is it possible to get into city if the requirements for accounting and finance undergrad are AAA but I got AAB? is there a way they could accept me
Anyone going to City tomorrow for their open day?
how is city as a uni?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone going to City tomorrow for their open day?

Its on the 24th june
Reply 88
i have the same question im also doing accounting and finance, i emailed them and they said...

Thanks for your email.

We can allow a degree of flexibility with the grades achieved when it comes to results day.

Kind regards,

so basically yes
Is it possible to get into city if the requirements for accounting and finance undergrad are AAA but I got AAB? is there a way they could accept me
Its on the 24th june

Oh I meant the postgraduate open evening. Maybe wrong thread. Anyway, I was there on Wednesday. Enjoyed it.
Original post by BlackScreen
Applying for Law LLB (anyone else???)
I do Sociology, English Literature and Media Studies

hi I’m doing law too! did you firm city?
Reply 91
Original post by alanb21
If no one has made a group chat for offer holders in City yet message me and I'll send you a whatsapp group invite!

I would love that
Original post by alanb21
If no one has made a group chat for offer holders in City yet message me and I'll send you a whatsapp group invite!

Sounds great, send ittttt
Reply 93
Original post by ₩₳ĐⱫ
Sounds great, send ittttt

Not in it anymore sorry
Reply 94
Original post by Lukman.A
Hey we can start a group chat for city applicant for 2023, drop me your instagram and i will add you

hi! Can you please add me as well to the group chat) instagram m.khaleva
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to City, University of London then you can find our freshers thread here -> City, University of London

EH
Original post by alanb21
1 - What course are you applying for: BSc Computer Science
2 - What A-levels (or equivalent) are you taking: A Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science
3 - Why City: Like the London area, good jobs around, competitive course = better chance at getting into good internships.
4 - What other unis are you applying for: KCL, QMuL, RHuL, UCL

Sent my application off today 23/1/23

hey did you get into city for cs?
Hi, Im looking to start a computer science groupchat, or even cybersecurity, software engineering..., dm me and i will add you to my group asap, lets meet at freshers week :smile:
There’s a WhatsApp made for city economics students, pm me if you’d like to join - can be another subject too as it’s mixed now
Original post by ₩₳ĐⱫ
There’s a WhatsApp made for city economics students, pm me if you’d like to join - can be another subject too as it’s mixed now

Hiya it’s not letting me PM you how does one join the group chat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending