The Student Room Group

Pharmacy or Biomedical science

I've failed first yr of pharmacy and if i resit ill have to retake 3 modules and 1 of them is pharmacy practice which comprises of 3 exams and 1 of them is osce which i find hard and pharmacy practice as i need to get 50% in that exam to pass and i don't want to waste another year and i think biomedical science is a easier degree or more in my comfort zone, however the pay is scaring as pharmacy degree you can locum and make lots of money as well as community pharmacist but for biomedical science seems bit difficult to get job can anyone guide or have any advice or info regarding the 2 degree ?, which can help me make my choice.

thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Adrizzy
I've failed first yr of pharmacy and if i resit ill have to retake 3 modules and 1 of them is pharmacy practice which comprises of 3 exams and 1 of them is osce which i find hard and pharmacy practice as i need to get 50% in that exam to pass and i don't want to waste another year and i think biomedical science is a easier degree or more in my comfort zone, however the pay is scaring as pharmacy degree you can locum and make lots of money as well as community pharmacist but for biomedical science seems bit difficult to get job can anyone guide or have any advice or info regarding the 2 degree ?, which can help me make my choice.

thank you

With biomedical sciences, most people do it in order to study medicine/dentistry after they graduate. What about biological sciences, it’s easier to get a job in compared to biomedical sciences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending