The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni decisions

Hi, I've just started year 13 and obvs have my uni applications soon chosen 5 areas just wondering which were the friendliest/best night life/ social as I find it hard to make friends, but do enjoy going out. options are:
Nottingham (either UoN or NTU)
Birmingham
Surrey
Cardiff
:smile:
Original post by JeromeValeska:)
Hi, I've just started year 13 and obvs have my uni applications soon chosen 5 areas just wondering which were the friendliest/best night life/ social as I find it hard to make friends, but do enjoy going out. options are:
Nottingham (either UoN or NTU)
Birmingham
Surrey
Cardiff
:smile:

Hey @JeromeValeska

Nice to hear you're interested in studying at NTU!

If you're looking for a city that's easy to make friends in with an active nightlife then Nottingham's definitely the one to consider. Nottingham's been voted one of the world’s top student destinations (QS Best Student Cities Index 2022) alongside being one of the most affordable student cities in the UK. The city's biggest strength is its versatility from iconic gig venues like Rock City and Motorpoint Arena to the City Ground and Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, there's always something to get involved in.

If you want to find out more about what it's like to study in Nottingham, I'd recommend taking a look at our Nottingham pages.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Thank you,
I've had a look at the page and it's been helpful, seems like there's a lot to do for everyone
okay many thanks,

I've had a look at the page and it's been helpful :smile:
Original post by JeromeValeska:)
okay many thanks,

I've had a look at the page and it's been helpful :smile:

Great to hear 😀

Let me know if you have any other questions about studying at NTU - happy to help 🙌

Best wishes,
Gurpreet
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Birmingham is the best as I went there, however, it is very selective. You need to have good grades and a great personal statement. Good work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending