The Student Room Group

Retaking a year

I am currently in my second year at university and i had a resit in which i had failed, i want to resit my second year again as it says i have failed my programme and would like to know if anyone at mmu has ever been given the chance to resit a year before? uni has been no help so far and are failing to answer any emails i have sent
Hello i am from the univeristy of manchester (or was) and i failed my resit in year 2 as well. Im as clueless as you are, so lets keep each other informed. How is everything going for you so far?
Reply 2
Original post by HEPTAKE
Hello i am from the univeristy of manchester (or was) and i failed my resit in year 2 as well. Im as clueless as you are, so lets keep each other informed. How is everything going for you so far?

Could you PLEASE tell me what happened?
Original post by laurynhiggins
I am currently in my second year at university and i had a resit in which i had failed, i want to resit my second year again as it says i have failed my programme and would like to know if anyone at mmu has ever been given the chance to resit a year before? uni has been no help so far and are failing to answer any emails i have sent

Hi @laurynhiggins have you tried contacting the Student Hub? There is some information here that you might find useful. - Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending