The Student Room Group

Student Finance Help

Hey so I did not get into University and was wondering what to do about Student finance as they say they will pay me on the 16th without verification I am on the course due to the Queen's death. I should cancel the application right so I don't get any money revoked from me?
Original post by Goofyy
Hey so I did not get into University and was wondering what to do about Student finance as they say they will pay me on the 16th without verification I am on the course due to the Queen's death. I should cancel the application right so I don't get any money revoked from me?

Hi @Goofyy,

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get into university if you are taking a gap year just be assured that you will not be a year behind or way older than the other student A LOT of students take gap years!

In terms of Student Finance, I would recommend that you call them ASAP and let them know of your situation so that you don’t receive a loan which would be a liability.

Hope this helps and Good luck!

Shaheer (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Reply 2
I just cancelled it because no way they were giving me money without going to Uni! Thanks for the kind words :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending