The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

South bank university lost my transcript what do I do

I attended London south bank university 20 years ago and did a business and accounting foundation course I passed and paid over a £1000. I asked for my transcript and was told I did not attend and now I can go to university 20 years later due to breast cancer and having a disabled child from rape. I suffer from depression psychosis and ptsd but I am not crazy I lost my London south bank university certificate for the course and now lsbu are not letting me attend after a unconditional acceptance. Is there any thing I can do? London south bank university is a terrible University and a big theft because they are really messy
Original post by Amena7
...now lsbu are not letting me attend after a unconditional acceptance.

Was the offer that LSBU made to you made 20 years ago, which you're now asking them to honour? Or is it a current offer?

Is the offer you have is unconditional, then what are their reasons for "not letting (you) attend"?

How is your attendance on a foundation course 29 years ago relevant to the current unconditional offer?

Even though you no longer have the "university certificate for the course", do you have any paperwork (e.g. letters to/from the uni) via which you can prove to them that you atttended 20 years ago?
London
Original post by Amena7
I attended London south bank university 20 years ago and did a business and accounting foundation course I passed and paid over a £1000. I asked for my transcript and was told I did not attend and now I can go to university 20 years later due to breast cancer and having a disabled child from rape. I suffer from depression psychosis and ptsd but I am not crazy I lost my London south bank university certificate for the course and now lsbu are not letting me attend after a unconditional acceptance. Is there any thing I can do? London south bank university is a terrible University and a big theft because they are really messy

Hi @Amena7...I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you have experienced with our university. In order for this matter to get looked into further can you please email us on: [email protected].

Kind regards,

LSBU Team
Original post by Amena7

LSBU are awful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending