The Student Room Group

Do these pictures look granny ish or uncool?

I bought some pictures for my kitchen but now they are up I think they look a bit ‘granny ish’ or old fashioned

Should I change them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awaitingquavers
I bought some pictures for my kitchen but now they are up I think they look a bit ‘granny ish’ or old fashioned

Should I change them?

okay firstly in what sense did you think those pictures look uncool? granny style? its literally a room with paintings and beautiful chairs.
its beautiful. i would sell my life to have that kinda house and room, so my single mother didnt have to break her back working 7 days each week.

Sincerely from a homeless 13 year old
The pictures look great. :cool:
Reply 3

Should I change them?

It looks alright to me.
Original post by Anonymous
okay firstly in what sense did you think those pictures look uncool? granny style? its literally a room with paintings and beautiful chairs.
its beautiful. i would sell my life to have that kinda house and room, so my single mother didnt have to break her back working 7 days each week.

hey same person, felt it was rude for me to vent its not ur fault im homeless you probably worked hard to get where you are.
It was beautiful and don't let anyone make you think otherwise. Especially since you brought it and took time to set it up and the fact you genuinely liked it enough to buy it.

I think it looks very beautiful :smile:

No particular way, just a lighthearted conversation/ seeking opinions. If this isn’t allowed then in defence of my crime I have worked for what I have..

Am I still guilty..
No particular way, just a lighthearted conversation/ seeking opinions. If this isn’t allowed then in defence of my crime I have worked for what I have..

Am I still guilty..

sorry
it's not my taste but i don't live in your house. if you like them, who cares about what other people think?
Reply 8

Am I still guilty..

Order in court please!

OK. That's a bit intense.
Original post by ROTL94 3
OK. That's a bit intense.

I said
ORDER IN COURT PLEASE!!!!
Original post by Sakuna
Order in court please!

In fact some of the items I have I couldn’t afford, I have a bad habit of taking out financial loans 😕. In fact I still have to pay for 2 items which got stolen from me in the past 2 years ago including a TV and a converted camper van (though I did get a partial insurance payout for the latter). I do hope homeless kids get what they deserve though, genuinely.
(edited 1 year ago)
The pictures are perfectly fine.

More to the point, it's your house, put whatever the hell you like in it!
Original post by vapordave
it's not my taste but i don't live in your house. if you like them, who cares about what other people think?

You didn’t answer my question of if you think they look uncool though. If I am allowed to ask it
I don't like them.
Original post by Sabertooth
I don't like them.

Are they uncool?
Are they uncool?

Yes, they look very dated.
I do like the snail coaster holder though. :yy:
I like them but that one frame being a different colour is bugging me :embarrassed:
Original post by Sabertooth
I do like the snail coaster holder though. :yy:

I thought it was a hedgehog, but thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending