The Student Room Group

ocr english lit a-level: GOTHIC - frankenstein and the bloody chamber

the essay title is 'in the gothic genre, there is no such thing as innocence'. not sure on topic sentences and which quotes to use for frankenstein??
Reply 1
hey did you manage to do this essay in the end? Im doing the same books as you. Frankenstein is where i'm struggling.
Reply 2
Original post by Z_oooo
hey did you manage to do this essay in the end? Im doing the same books as you. Frankenstein is where i'm struggling.

yeah i wrote about innocence being sexualised and fetishised, the absence of innocence due to inherited trauma and flaws, and the idea that there is no such thing as an innocent character due to social structures. i ended up getting 26/30 marks. i can send you the essay if you want.
Reply 3
Oh wow yes that would be really helpful. Idk how this thing works so do u email or send it on here? Also are you in year 13?
Reply 4
Original post by Z_oooo
Oh wow yes that would be really helpful. Idk how this thing works so do u email or send it on here? Also are you in year 13?

sorry for the late reply! yes i'm in y13 and just dm me your email and i can send it there
Original post by ks94
sorry for the late reply! yes i'm in y13 and just dm me your email and i can send it there

are you able to send me your essay if you still have it?
Original post by ks94
yeah i wrote about innocence being sexualised and fetishised, the absence of innocence due to inherited trauma and flaws, and the idea that there is no such thing as an innocent character due to social structures. i ended up getting 26/30 marks. i can send you the essay if you want.

hi could you possibly send me the essay if you still have it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending