The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover in London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesWB
Hi there, I have an en suite room in a self catering flat available, looking for someone to take over my contract - as soon as next week if required. Based in North Lodge, Tottenham Hale, on the Victoria line. Let me know if of interest

Yes I’m interested if u have insta my account is @artizt_kinda, dm thru there, if not how do u wanna speak?
(Original post by Erica060201)Yes I’m interested if u have insta my account is @artizt_kinda, dm thru there, if not how do u wanna speak?

Hi, Thanks for interest but think we have already found replacement. Will let you know if not.
Hi, I have a ensuit(1b1b) room at chapter southbank. It is close to jubilee southwark station and waterloo.
Original post by Erica060201
Hi idk if u already have contacted but if not please contact me as I am also interested, send me a dm of ur insta and I will text u through there. Sry about this, it’s bcs im new to this site so they don’t allow me to dm thru here yet but I can receive them.

Hi, I have a ensuit(1b1b) room at chapter southbank. It is close to jubilee southwark station and waterloo. Plz let me know if u r interested
Original post by Maggie 1247
Hi, I have a ensuit(1b1b) room at chapter southbank. It is close to jubilee southwark station and waterloo. Plz let me know if u r interested

Hey yes! I’m desperately interested!
I sent u a dm! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi I can’t dm as well can I have ur email
Original post by sarapp77
Hello there,
I will be coming to london for Spring classes and need a place in zone 1/zone 2 area. If anyone needs a replacement tenant or reletting, pm me.

A little bit about me: I'm 25 female post grad student. I am an easygoing, clean, and quiet person that believes in personal space. I enjoy traveling, baking, and photography. I hope to explore the UK and Europe.

Hi sarapp77,
I have a Gold Ensuite room at IQ Tufnell House in zone 2. It is £350 per week. I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy in January or before that, if possible.
Reply 27
Hello! I have a splendid Studio available in Wembley, London, it is 5 minutes walk from Wembley Station (you reach central London in 20 minutes).
All bills are included (electricity, water, internet). The deposit is paid so you don't have to worry about that.

The building itself is modern, new build (2021) with laundry and Free Gym, gaming lounge, and study spaces.
You only have to pay 2 installments (one is due in January and the other on in at the end of March) and you can stay here from January until September 2023. You also have to possibility to rebook with them if you liked! (they offer a 200 discount).

Please message me if you are interested!
Reply 28
Hi i am looking for a tenancy takeover
Reply 29
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi sarapp77,
I'd definitely recommend looking at private accommodation and signing up to any waiting lists if you haven't already. We're sold out in London but you can join our waiting list here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps.

- Sophie

Hi! I am lucky to find you! I am looking for someone to takeover my student accomodation in London. I am in an ensuite (attached bathroom) shared kitchen at student accomodation at iq city in zone 1, £306/week. 15 minutes walking to Central London. If you are interested I can give you more info you need, just text me!
Hi, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation en-suite room for £184 per week, from 16th September 2023 to 8th September 2024. The accomodation is called Emily Bowes Court it has common area, study room etc and it’s near station and shops. Postcode is N179FD close to central london.
Hi, I am currently staying at Emily Bowes Court and looking for a room for next year 23/24. Is the offer still available and how many people would you have to share a kitchen with for this room?

Original post by balucanagr
Hi, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation en-suite room for £184 per week, from 16th September 2023 to 8th September 2024. The accomodation is called Emily Bowes Court it has common area, study room etc and it’s near station and shops. Postcode is N179FD close to central london.
Original post by aurora.i.23
Hi, I am currently staying at Emily Bowes Court and looking for a room for next year 23/24. Is the offer still available and how many people would you have to share a kitchen with for this room?

Hi, just wanted to let you know that in case you can't get that room, I'm also looking for a replacement tenant in Emily Bowes Court! 6 flatmates total, (yourself included), in a 'Classic Ensuite', £230 a week.
Original post by Prosper0_
Hi, just wanted to let you know that in case you can't get that room, I'm also looking for a replacement tenant in Emily Bowes Court! 6 flatmates total, (yourself included), in a 'Classic Ensuite', £230 a week.

Hi, that would be great! How long would the contract be?
Original post by aurora.i.23
Hi, that would be great! How long would the contract be?

Check your DMs, I've sent you some details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending