The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official University of East Anglia (UEA) 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by epsilonyiota
Can anyone advise me about medical interview selection
I achieved 2950 SJ2 in UCAT
I have 9 x grade 9 and 1 x grade 7 at GCSE
I am retaking one A level in Chemistry as I achieved grade B

I have not heard anything yet :frown:

Original post by jemmyrosee
Hi! I’ve applied for Paramedic Science at UEA and received an offer this morning! So exciting!

I’m currently studying an Access to Health Professions diploma :smile:

Congratulations!! Nice one.
Might I ask when you applied?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by SquirrelPatronus
Congratulations!! Nice one.
Might I ask when you applied?

Thank you!! Yeah sure, I applied on the 17th of November, received an invitation for interview the next day. My interview took place on the 13th of December and I got an offer today :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by j0mezz
Hello,

I am applying for the English with Creative Writing course.

Will there be an applicant open day in 2023 as I couldn't make it to the open day?

Everyone I've met has had a great time at UEA so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Have you got anything back yet?
Heyy!!
I applied for Business Management :h: Sent off the applications today..
I'm so scared and excited hahaha. UEA is a uni i'm very positive about getting an offer from :h:
Application submitted Dec 9th, got my offer to study Liberal Arts Dec 21st.

I'm a mature student applying from an Access course.
Reply 25
Congratulations on your offer!

I am also a mature student applying from an access course.
The Liberal Arts is my second choice I think after creative writing.

What will you major in?
It sounds very interesting to mix English, Philosophy, Film and have a year abroad.

What grades did you apply with?

I'm still waiting to apply because I'm working on my creative writing portfolio.
I have 39D and 6M from my humanities and social science access course which I'm hoping is enough.

Original post by MerryRob
Application submitted Dec 9th, got my offer to study Liberal Arts Dec 21st.

I'm a mature student applying from an Access course.
Original post by j0mezz
Congratulations on your offer!

I am also a mature student applying from an access course.
The Liberal Arts is my second choice I think after creative writing.

What will you major in?
It sounds very interesting to mix English, Philosophy, Film and have a year abroad.

What grades did you apply with?

I'm still waiting to apply because I'm working on my creative writing portfolio.
I have 39D and 6M from my humanities and social science access course which I'm hoping is enough.

Thinking history as it's a mix of history, politics and sociology I'm mainly interested in. Was gunna go straight history but the moment I found liberal arts I knew it was for me.

Predicted 45D on humanities access course.
Conditional offer of 36D & 9M so you shud be good.
Original post by j0mezz
Hello,

I am applying for the English with Creative Writing course.

Will there be an applicant open day in 2023 as I couldn't make it to the open day?

Everyone I've met has had a great time at UEA so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Hi! I am also applying for the English with Creative Writing course at UEA. Have you already sent your application in? I literally just submitted my creative writing portfolio and I'm trying to silence the several edits my brain is suddenly crafting.
Reply 28
Original post by mthewriter
Hi! I am also applying for the English with Creative Writing course at UEA. Have you already sent your application in? I literally just submitted my creative writing portfolio and I'm trying to silence the several edits my brain is suddenly crafting.

I know you weren’t replying to me but I applied for the same course; I sent my portfolio in and received an offer 2 days later, hopefully that helps !
has anyone heard back from Norwich Business School at UEA?
I applied to Business Management undergrad course on 21st december
Original post by lelkat
I know you weren’t replying to me but I applied for the same course; I sent my portfolio in and received an offer 2 days later, hopefully that helps !

omg congrats on your offer that's so exciting! Is UEA ur first choice?
Sent off my applications on 21st Dec
Got my offer just now. It's 10th Jan hehehe. It's my 2nd decision and 2nd acceptance too :h:

I applied to Business Management BA
Original post by tobeeoh
Sent off my applications on 21st Dec
Got my offer just now. It's 10th Jan hehehe. It's my 2nd decision and 2nd acceptance too :h:

I applied to Business Management BA

congrats!
congrats!

thank youuu :smile:
Hi, I want to apply for Liberal Arts. Last year I think UEA offered Liberal Arts with a foundation year, I am worried I won’t get the grades for the full course, but I can’t find the foundation year. There are other courses with foundation years, is there still one for Liberal Arts?
Original post by Colincolin
Hi, I want to apply for Liberal Arts. Last year I think UEA offered Liberal Arts with a foundation year, I am worried I won’t get the grades for the full course, but I can’t find the foundation year. There are other courses with foundation years, is there still one for Liberal Arts?

Hi @Colincolin, current Liberal Arts student at UEA.

There's no Liberal Arts with a foundation year course at the moment, but you can apply to any of the other Humanities Foundation Year courses, and then after you are in the course, you can request to transfer to Liberal Arts after your Foundation Year. For example, you can apply to do History with a Foundation Year, and then in your Foundation Year, request to go onto Liberal Arts in your Year 1.

Basically, any of the Humanities foundation year courses allow you to progress to any of the main courses, including Liberal Arts.

Hope this makes sense, but any other questions, just let me know.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by jemmyrosee
Hi! I’ve applied for Paramedic Science at UEA and received an offer this morning! So exciting!

I’m currently studying an Access to Health Professions diploma :smile:

When was your interview?
Original post by Ruaraidh05
When was your interview?

13th December :smile:

update: I got an offer today on my birthday!!!
update: I got an offer today on my birthday!!!

happy birthday!!! and congratulations!!! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending