The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official University of East Anglia (UEA) 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SquirrelPatronus
Awesome. Idk if I should make it on Instagram or discord or something but I'll message you when I have enough people to make it.

Good luck to both of you!!

Heyy I would happily join ive deferred my entry for BA geography so it would be nice to talk to some people :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by leixki
Idm joining. I'm applying for BSc Adult Nursing hopefully starting this sept!

Update: I got an conditional offer at UEA (adult nursing) and I'm going to make it my firm choice after other receiving other offers!!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 62
Awesome. Idk if I should make it on Instagram or discord or something but I'll message you when I have enough people to make it.

Good luck to both of you!!

Any would be good!
Original post by leixki
Update: I got an unconditional offer at UEA (adult nursing) and I'm going to make it my firm choice after other receiving other offers!!!

Omg congrats!! That's awesome, esp considering how competitive it is.
Original post by BethyLily:)
Heyy I would happily join ive deferred my entry for BA geography so it would be nice to talk to some people :smile:

Original post by leixki
Update: I got an conditional offer at UEA (adult nursing) and I'm going to make it my firm choice after other receiving other offers!!!

Made a discord since it's easier to share a link :smile:
https://discord.gg/dDbg7RMd
(edited 1 year ago)
What course are you applying for? Business Management

What subjects are you studying now? Business, nutrition, media and spanish
Original post by alice_xox14
What course are you applying for? Business Management

What subjects are you studying now? Business, nutrition, media and spanish

Hey there @alice_xox14!

That’s so exciting that you're applying for Business Management! I did Marketing and Management and absolutely loved the course and all of the module options... you can even carry on studying Spanish if you wanted to :smile:

Let me know if you have any questions about UEA or Uni life!
Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)
Original post by leixki

Hey @leixki!

That’s amazing news - I love how you love UEA :h: Have you had the chance to visit our wonderful campus yet?

Let me know if you have any questions!
Computing! It's a relief knowing I have a place but it's making reality set in that I'm going to uni lol

Hey @SquirrelPatronus

That’s so exciting that you got an offer! :smile:

I can imagine how much of a relief that must be, but also a little bit daunting at the thought of coming! The great thing about UEA is that they make you feel welcome from the get-go with group chats and they really encourage you to get involved with so much with their 'Welcome Week' where you get to meet new people, go on nights out/ night time activities like neon mini golf, try as many sports clubs and societies as you want and so much more to help you settle in to student life.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by mthewriter
update: I got an offer today on my birthday!!!

Hey there @mthewriter :smile:

Wow! Congratulations - what an exciting day to receive your offer on! :h:

Hi! I've applied for Business Economics at UEA and just received a reduced offer :smile: 3/5 offers so far......
Anyone going to the applicant day on the 18th?
Just got an offer for International Business!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by annah6590
Hi! I've applied for Business Economics at UEA and just received a reduced offer :smile: 3/5 offers so far......

Hey @annah6590 :smile:

That's amazing! Congratulations on your offer to study with us :smile:

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about UEA or Uni life in general!
I have applied for MA in Education and development recently. how soon should i expect to hear the results? also will there be interviews? and scholarships available?
Reply 75
Original post by UEA Rep Isabella
Hey @leixki!

That’s amazing news - I love how you love UEA :h: Have you had the chance to visit our wonderful campus yet?

Yep I did and and going again tomorrow for my applicants day
recieved and offer for medicine! 😁 for uea of course
Original post by .765346777543
recieved and offer for medicine! 😁 for uea of course

Hi @.765346777543 :h:

Congratulations on your offer to come and study medicine with us - that's amazing, and you should be so proud of yourself! Are you excited? If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all please feel free to let me know!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Does anyone know how to find contact hours for a subject at UEA? Or if that’s even information that is accessible?
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Hi @.765346777543 :h:

Congratulations on your offer to come and study medicine with us - that's amazing, and you should be so proud of yourself! Are you excited? If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all please feel free to let me know!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies

I'm excited to both study medicine and actually have a clear route to my dream career as a surgeon now! feels mad so still letting it sink in haha. and for questions all I'd ask is how easy is it to get accommodation after year 1? as il be there for 5 years minimum so il need something long term lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending