The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Enrolment process- Uni of Wolverhampton

Hi! 👋

I am starting the Adult Nursing Course at Uni of Wolverhampton in September and I can’t start the Enrolment process yet.

I am trying so hard to speak with the Admissions team and I know that they’re really busy these days but every time the call ends before connecting, it’s so frustrating.
I don’t have the Enrolment option on my portal and even if I’ve done and sent everything, I don’t have an answer, Admissions won’t take my call, when I log calls on e:Vision they won’t reply..

I really need to find out my timetable and to arrange childcare for my son so I need to enrol soon to be able to proceed with these things.

Is anyone else having this issue at the moment?

Thank you so much 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! 👋

I am starting the Adult Nursing Course at Uni of Wolverhampton in September and I can’t start the Enrolment process yet.

I am trying so hard to speak with the Admissions team and I know that they’re really busy these days but every time the call ends before connecting, it’s so frustrating.
I don’t have the Enrolment option on my portal and even if I’ve done and sent everything, I don’t have an answer, Admissions won’t take my call, when I log calls on e:Vision they won’t reply..

I really need to find out my timetable and to arrange childcare for my son so I need to enrol soon to be able to proceed with these things.

Is anyone else having this issue at the moment?

Thank you so much 😊

Omg I’m literally going through the same thing. I got a conditional offer from the same uni for Masters adult nursing and I’ve met all my conditions but they’ve still not gotten back to me whether if I got in or not😩 I’m pulling my hair out at this point.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Omg I’m literally going through the same thing. I got a conditional offer from the same uni for Masters adult nursing and I’ve met all my conditions but they’ve still not gotten back to me whether if I got in or not😩 I’m pulling my hair out at this point.

Yep, literally the same with me. Says my enrollment should begin mid August 🤷🏾*♂️. Their line is always
Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear you are having difficulty contacting admissions - it is an incredibly busy time at the uni and we appreciate this can be tough for students.

The enrolment option only comes available if your offer was unconditional, if there is anything outstanding like DBS, or proof of GCSE, admissions needs this information before they can approve your enrolment task. If you have provided everything that was required then it will be with the admissions team

For now all I can advise is keep trying the admissions line, or we have a live chat on our website.

C

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending