The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Applicant day guest amount - Wolverhampton Uni

Hi, I was wondering if I could tag along with two of my friends to go to the applicant day upcoming soon. I figured it'd be nice to bring them with and to explore Wolverhampton too, and since it's like 4 hours I thought it might be okay. Just wondering if that is too many lr anything?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I was wondering if I could tag along with two of my friends to go to the applicant day upcoming soon. I figured it'd be nice to bring them with and to explore Wolverhampton too, and since it's like 4 hours I thought it might be okay. Just wondering if that is too many lr anything?
Hi,

It is lovely that you want to bring your friends along.

I work on Applicant Taster Days as a Student Ambassador at BCU and I have often seen applicants bring a friend with them, sometime two friends.

I would say bringing just one friend with you would probably be preferable, but I don't think anyone will stop you from bringing two as long as they aren't distracting you. They might, at some points, ask parents/guardians/friends to leave during certain tutorials, so be prepared for that.

Have fun!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
(edited 1 month ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi,
It is lovely that you want to bring your friends along.
I work on Applicant Taster Days as a Student Ambassador at BCU and I have often seen applicants bring a friend with them, sometime two friends.
I would say bringing just one friend with you would probably be preferable, but I don't think anyone will stop you from bringing two as long as they aren't distracting you. They might, at some points, ask parents/guardians/friends to leave during certain tutorials, so be prepared for that.
Have fun!
Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
Alright, thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,

Of course you can bring your 2 friends along, we encourage you to bring people along with you for support and to get the most out of these days. Just to make you aware that during your sessions your guests won't be able to join you. However, there are plenty of places for them to wait within the university like the SU or costa and they will be able to join you for the rest of the day.

I would definitely recommend going into Wolverhampton to explore the city like you said as well as attending the applicant day as there are so many shops, cafes and restaurants on offer and you can get a real feel of what Wolverhampton is like outside of the university.

Hope this helps!
Louise - University of Wolverhampton Rep.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending