The Student Room Group

Best trimmer for incoming hair for men?

A bit random ik but I hate shaving every 2 days and seeing incoming hair come and it looks messy. are there are trimmers that remove all mini incoming hair? that saves time without having to go through all the shaving and cream process.
Reply 1
Original post by student17!
A bit random ik but I hate shaving every 2 days and seeing incoming hair come and it looks messy. are there are trimmers that remove all mini incoming hair? that saves time without having to go through all the shaving and cream process.

Look for one that advertises a close trim; some even get close to a shave without all the fuss of creams and constant blade changes. It might not get rid of every single tiny hair, but it does a pretty decent job and saves a ton of time.

I've got the Philips Norelco Multigroomer for around 18$ from Amazon. Pretty decent one, and it does a great job. Found it in this article about body groomer for private parts. You might find there more alternatives to use.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by baris22
I had the same issue until I switched to a more efficient trimmer. What worked for me was finding a trimmer with a close-cutting blade that could handle those short, incoming hairs without the need for shaving cream or multiple passes. It saved me a lot of time and hassle.

I ended up getting the Phillips one blade, works wonders but it doesn’t work as well for neck hair

Quick Reply

Latest