The Student Room Group

Best site for revising maths?

What site would you recommend for revising maths? I've been given a list of everything i need to revise for maths for my upcoming mocks however they recommend using sparx maths which i find very unhelpful. I was wondering if there are any other sites to use for revision. Any help is appreciated and if you have any other forms of revising maths please do share, thanks.
Original post by CatSquid
What site would you recommend for revising maths? I've been given a list of everything i need to revise for maths for my upcoming mocks however they recommend using sparx maths which i find very unhelpful. I was wondering if there are any other sites to use for revision. Any help is appreciated and if you have any other forms of revising maths please do share, thanks.

savemyexams is really good for notes and examples on specific topic areas. i would recommend bicenmaths on youtube too - he basically goes through each section of the textbook as a regular lessons (he records during his class lessons) and gives a bunch of exam style questions and runs through them too. has saved me countless times and im using even now for my actual a level (;
Reply 2

wassup my guy,
if your looking for the stats side of maths, for for statsacademy.co.uk
maths past papers/revision notes go to revisionmaths
maths worksheets assorted by topic and grade level mathsgenie
same stuff as mathsgenie but more physicsandmathstutor
videos and worksheets + more corbettmaths
Reply 3
Original post by ibbi7
wassup my guy,
if your looking for the stats side of maths, for for statsacademy.co.uk
maths past papers/revision notes go to revisionmaths
maths worksheets assorted by topic and grade level mathsgenie
same stuff as mathsgenie but more physicsandmathstutor
videos and worksheets + more corbettmaths

Thanks a ton, these should be very helpful.
Physics and Maths Tutor have all the past exam questions for each topic

Exam Solutions you can find questions with video solutions

There seems to be lots of websites but they are the main two I used alongside mathsgenie and the textbook. Good luck
Reply 5
Original post by blushingsakura
savemyexams is really good for notes and examples on specific topic areas. i would recommend bicenmaths on youtube too - he basically goes through each section of the textbook as a regular lessons (he records during his class lessons) and gives a bunch of exam style questions and runs through them too. has saved me countless times and im using even now for my actual a level (;

Thanks for the sites, i'll be sure to check them out
Reply 6
Thanks for the sites, i'll be sure to check them out

MathsMadeEasy has levelled questions and you can opt for the correct board.
https://mmerevise.co.uk/gcse-maths-revision/

Quick Reply

Latest