The Student Room Group

2024 A101 Worcester

Bit nervous about applying to Worcester. Seem disorganised. Any thoughts?
Reply 1
At their open day last weekend they said they weren't taking home students for next years cycle!
Reply 2
For 2024 entry or 2023 entry?
Original post by ininininin
At their open day last weekend they said they weren't taking home students for next years cycle!
Reply 3
Original post by Treasure61
For 2024 entry or 2023 entry?

They have approx. 10 home student spaces for 2023.
Reply 4
They have approx. 10 home student spaces for 2023.

Thanks but not good news.
I visited them at their most recent open day, they now have 16 home places for 2024 entry. These are being funded by the university and they're still battling for the government to fund extra spaces!
I visited them at their most recent open day, they now have 16 home places for 2024 entry. These are being funded by the university and they're still battling for the government to fund extra spaces!

Scrap that. They've just announced 50 more places! So 66 home places for 2024 :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Scrap that. They've just announced 50 more places! So 66 home places for 2024 :smile:

Do you know what the UCAT Cutoff is? I scored 2730 would it be safe to apply?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by aaron239210312
Do you know what the UCAT Cutoff is? I scored 2730 would it be safe to apply?

They do not have a cut off, however they said anything below 2500 is unlikely to be invited for interview. They are very big on situational judgement!
Reply 9

That's not entirely correct, the government are funding 50 spaces this year so the number of home seats has risen from 16 to 50 in total for 2024. Source: Sarah Potter - Admissions officer
Reply 10
Hello, does anyone know how I could add Worcester as a UCAS option? For some reason, it’s not coming up on ucas. Please help
Original post by lotus23
Hello, does anyone know how I could add Worcester as a UCAS option? For some reason, it’s not coming up on ucas. Please help

should come up as University of Worcester (W80)
I’ve been able to add it on mine
Original post by amuu_123
That's not entirely correct, the government are funding 50 spaces this year so the number of home seats has risen from 16 to 50 in total for 2024. Source: Sarah Potter - Admissions officer

Ah that’s interesting, so they’ve pulled the 16 places funded by the uni and are just going with the 50 from the government then!
Reply 13
Original post by Jessica.x11x
should come up as University of Worcester (W80)
I’ve been able to add it on mine

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending