The Student Room Group

Public Health ST1 Programme 2023 Entry Thread

Hi anyone preparing to apply for ST1 Public Health 22?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you mean for 2023?
Original post by Anonymous

Can you rename this thread 2023 :biggrin: then if so, yes..!
Reply 3
Yes here
Original post by AngPH
Do you mean for 2023?

Apologies, I mean applying in 2022 for 2023.
Im applying as well. Am a bit worried about what to put for employment section as I am being made redundant the day before the application deadline (thank you jeremy hunt and Sajid Javid for screwing up the budget :'(. I am still registered as a locum but havent actually done any locum work in my field (non medical applicant btw) for almost 3 years.

Can you rename this thread 2023 :biggrin: then if so, yes..!

Original post by AngPH
Do you mean for 2023?

I flagged it to 1 of the mods and theyve changed it

Applying as well. Tried last year and will be giving it a shot one more time. Hoping it works out this time.
Reply 8
I am also giving it one last shot!
I'm in the one last shot brigade too! Good luck everyone:smile:
Im applying as well. Am a bit worried about what to put for employment section as I am being made redundant the day before the application deadline (thank you jeremy hunt and Sajid Javid for screwing up the budget :'(. I am still registered as a locum but havent actually done any locum work in my field (non medical applicant btw) for almost 3 years.

Hi, so sorry to hear about your job, that's really frustrating. I hope that a wonderful new job is just waiting for you to apply.
Regarding the application, it mainly focuses on your past experience, so I would demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the free text and ensure you have listed your job history so they can see how fab you are.
Good luck!
Original post by AMcNeice
Hi, so sorry to hear about your job, that's really frustrating. I hope that a wonderful new job is just waiting for you to apply.
Regarding the application, it mainly focuses on your past experience, so I would demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the free text and ensure you have listed your job history so they can see how fab you are.
Good luck!

Thanks for your kind words / fingers crossed somethign turns up (currently going back to locumming as a non-medical applicant till I secure another role). But yeah, ive definitely drawn upon my experiences in healthcare for the free text section.

fingers crossed everyone here is successful.
Hey, does anyone have any resources they are happy to share for studying purposes?
Quick question - how long does it take before we hear back about assessment centre?
Original post by hkilarsk
Hey, does anyone have any resources they are happy to share for studying purposes?

Good question, I was looking at reddit but couldn't find anything. Any suggestions people who have done it before?
last year we knew by 7 Dec (Original post by Anonymous)Quick question - how long does it take before we hear back about assessment centre?

last year we knew by 7 Dec
last year we knew by 7 Dec (Original post by Anonymous)Quick question - how long does it take before we hear back about assessment centre?

When was the application deadline last year?

No, they created everyone PearsonVue accounts on the 7th Dec, which doesn't guarantee an invite to the next stage, but weren't invited to the test centre until 20th Dec
No, they created everyone PearsonVue accounts on the 7th Dec, which doesn't guarantee an invite to the next stage, but weren't invited to the test centre until 20th Dec

Quick question has anyone got through to assessment centre but then not through any stages after that and then reapplying this year?

So far havent seen anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending