The Student Room Group

Higher Politics - Exemplar Essays

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
no worries, thank you!!
Reply 21
Original post by isaacb23
Yes, of course - sorry, I had intended to but forgot!

no worries, thank you so much!
could I possibly get those to please would be supper appreciated
Reply 23
Hey - how did everybody find the exam?
Reply 24
Hey - how did everybody find the exam?

paper 1 was pretty straightforward, I didn’t expect them to put both constitution and executive essays so I found that section easy, but the 20 mark source was challenging while 8 marker was also good. Overall, I think I done okay! how about you guys?
Reply 25
Ignore the lengthy evaluations - I got away with doing a small overall comment at the end of each paragraph in the prelim (literally tiny) and still got full marks, so don't worry about those, was just paranoid writing it!

Hi, I wondered if you wouldnt mind sending me example of your essays - my daughter is doing higher politics this year in S5 and any help would be appreciated.
Reply 26
Original post by bloomz
paper 1 was pretty straightforward, I didn’t expect them to put both constitution and executive essays so I found that section easy, but the 20 mark source was challenging while 8 marker was also good. Overall, I think I done okay! how about you guys?

How did you get on with your results for this exam?
Reply 27
Can send you some for Executives and Constitutions if you like? I’ve cracked the course since I made this thread so hopefully you like them.

Hey, could you send me them too please?
Original post by fionaapple
Hi I did politics last year and got an A from it. Heres two of the essays I did, if you need more or need any help feel free to message me.

hey there do u have any essays on the legislative
Reply 29
Can send you some for Executives and Constitutions if you like? I’ve cracked the course since I made this thread so hopefully you like them.

Hi there, can you send the executives and constitutions essay to me. Thank you

Do you think you could send me essays on the constitution and executive too? it would be greatly appreciated

Hi, I’m really struggling with unit 2 politics because I’ve mastered the other units but I can’t do unit 2 and I was wondering if you could help please?? Sorry to be a bother it’s just with the exam so fast apporaching

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending