The Student Room Group

2023 International University Applicants

Hi! Starting this thread because I could not find any threads focused on International applicants. So if you are one, share here! It'll be great if we can all help each other. You can let us know the following about your application-

1. What country are you from?
2. What course are you applying to?
3. Which universities are you applying to?
4. Grades/Predicted-
5. Offers-

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'm from Turkey but in the french system. I'm applying to veterinary medicine. I applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, RVC and Bristol!! I'm predicted with 18 in both of my specialities (physics-chemistry and biology). Haven't recieved any offers yet so nervously waiting!!! wbu?
Hi, I am from South Korea in the US system. I applied to Veterinary medicine as well. (RVC, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool)
I am waiting for the interview invitation letters...........ToT

Original post by denizinthedepths
Hi! I'm from Turkey but in the french system. I'm applying to veterinary medicine. I applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, RVC and Bristol!! I'm predicted with 18 in both of my specialities (physics-chemistry and biology). Haven't recieved any offers yet so nervously waiting!!! wbu?
Original post by 810sebas
Hi, I am from South Korea in the US system. I applied to Veterinary medicine as well. (RVC, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool)

Oh we have very similar universities then :smile: I just recieved an invitation for Edinburgh!!
Actually me too!! Congrats!!
However, I am still waiting for RVC's invitation....
Do you know the last date for the RVC's invitation letter?
Oh we have very similar universities then :smile: I just recieved an invitation for Edinburgh!!
Actually me too!! Congrats!!
However, I am still waiting for RVC's invitation....
Do you know the last date for the RVC's invitation letter?

Congrats to you too!! Are you flying to Edinburgh for it? Or is there a place closer to you?
I'm waiting on RVC as well... I've heard that they usually start giving it out mid november and keep sending them in waves until december! So plenty of time :smile: I haven't recieved an ethical reasoning test from Glasgow yet though... A bit worried haha

Hi there!

Great to hear that you applied to the University of Liverpool, great choice!

Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Actually, you got the exact same concerns as me...

Still waiting for 3 schools....

However, only a 3:1 competition rate is left for the University of Edinburgh!!!
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

Great to hear that you applied to the University of Liverpool, great choice!

Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Hello!!

Thank you so much for your reply!!
I will be very happy to join the University of Liverpool!!

Taewon Kwon
and I am going to Singapore....haha

Congrats to you too!! Are you flying to Edinburgh for it? Or is there a place closer to you?
I'm waiting on RVC as well... I've heard that they usually start giving it out mid november and keep sending them in waves until december! So plenty of time :smile: I haven't recieved an ethical reasoning test from Glasgow yet though... A bit worried haha
Hello!!

Thank you so much for your reply!!
I will be very happy to join the University of Liverpool!!

Taewon Kwon

Hi Taewon,

Great - I wish you good luck in your application :smile:

Reply 11

Ooh all the best!

I am from India, applying for a Law (LLB) course. I have applied to Bristol, Warwick, Durham, LSE, and UCL. I'm predicted all A* equivalents for my 5 subjects. Also very nervous and anxious because I applied in mid-October and still haven't heard anything except the acknowledgement mails. I know the universities I have applied to are mostly the ones who notoriously take the most time, but I am still impatient! :biggrin:
I'm from Kansas in the US, applying for History & Politics at Oxford, Edinburgh, Manchester, LSE & KCL. I'm predicted an IB score of 40. So far, I've gotten offers from Edinburgh & Manchester, as well as an Oxford interview offer.
(edited 1 year ago)
1. What country are you from? Philippines, but I'm based in Dubai
2. What course are you applying to? LLB Law
3. Which universities are you applying to? University of Bristol, University of Nottingham, QMUL, LSE, and UCL
4. Grades/Predicted- A*A*A
5. Offers- none yet
Original post by prx14
Hi! Starting this thread because I could not find any threads focused on International applicants. So if you are one, share here! It'll be great if we can all help each other. You can let us know the following about your application-

1. What country are you from?
2. What course are you applying to?
3. Which universities are you applying to?
4. Grades/Predicted-
5. Offers-
I am from India and applied to Data science in Bristol,Manchester and warwick. did anyone receive offers from these unis in the course
Hi! Im from the US too :smile:
I'm applying to History BA in Edinburgh, LSE, UCL, KCL, and Queen Mary's.
I got a 1370 SAT and took six AP tests (US History, World History, Chinese, English Language, Psychology, US government) and received a 5 on all
I have an unconditional offer from KCL, Edinburgh, and Queen Mary's so far.
Hi! :h:

1. What country are you from? Guess :tongue:
2. What course are you applying to? Biomedical science
3. Which universities are you applying to? UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield
4. Grades/Predicted- A* in everything :smile:
5. Offers- KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield (all conditional) :groovy:
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey!

I am Priya Mohan, an international student at University of Southampton. If you have any questions regarding the university, feel free to ask.

Best Wishes
Priya:smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton
Reply 18
Hi! I’m from Spain, I’m applying to Game art and 3D game art and Design, I’ve applied to Sheffield Hallam, Abertay, Hertfordshire, De Montfort and Teesside. I come from an HND so M M D. Haven’t received any offers yet, but i just applied today, so I’ve got some waiting to do!!! :smile:
Original post by prx14
Ooh all the best!

I am from India, applying for a Law (LLB) course. I have applied to Bristol, Warwick, Durham, LSE, and UCL. I'm predicted all A* equivalents for my 5 subjects. Also very nervous and anxious because I applied in mid-October and still haven't heard anything except the acknowledgement mails. I know the universities I have applied to are mostly the ones who notoriously take the most time, but I am still impatient! :biggrin:

Hi, I'm an Indian International student as well i applied in January did you hear back from any of the universities so far

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending