The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

About CAS issuing

Hi i apply for September 2023 in De mont fort uni and my course is msc computing. Its been almost 20 days since i've applied for my CAS but not receive anything yet from the uni even though i cleared pre-CAS interview nd fullfill all the university requirements 😕.
Original post by Tirath kaur
Hi i apply for September 2023 in De mont fort uni and my course is msc computing. Its been almost 20 days since i've applied for my CAS but not receive anything yet from the uni even though i cleared pre-CAS interview nd fullfill all the university requirements 😕.

Hi there @Tirath kaur- It's great to hear you have fulfilled all of your conditions, as detailed on your offer letter, and cleared your Pre-CAS interview! :biggrin:

Please be reassured that the teams here at DMU are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants for September/October 2023 intake. The team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email. We understand the excitement and look forward to welcoming our offer holders joining us in the autumn!:flower2:

I would advise to hold on a little longer, till after 20 working days have passed, however if you have any concerns at all then please do send us a direct message with details and we will endeavour to support you as much as we are able.

You can also ask for advice and support from your Regional Representatives ; These teams are part of our International Office and have the expertise to assist you best.:yep:Your region’s contact details can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx

I hope this helps relieve some stress! Our inbox is always open if you have any specific queries or if we can help further!
Best, and we look forward to welcoming you when we can!

- Rose :rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 9 months ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Respected Sir/Ma’am

Greetings of the day!!

This is to inform you that I have applied in De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) for International Business and Marketing MSc for Sep 2023 intake. I am writing to you with a request to issue my CAS letter at the earliest so that I can proceed with my Visa application. As the September intake course start dates are approaching, the turnaround time for Visa will also be affected and it will take more time.
I have met all the conditions and submitted all the required documents.

Please understand I will have to prepare for the transition that will follow: shopping, packing, and managing to move internationally and then settling in before the course begins needs time. I want to be able to travel to the UK before my course start date.
Hence, it’s my humble request to issue the CAS letter as soon as possible to make sure my journey is smooth and to avoid any delays.

Hoping to hear back from you soon and receiving the CAS letter at the earliest. I am all so excited to be part of the De montfort University (DMU)and experience the journey.

Regards,
Jasleen
Reply 3
Hey are you receive or not your cas
Original post by jsln29256
Respected Sir/Ma’am

Greetings of the day!!

This is to inform you that I have applied in De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) for International Business and Marketing MSc for Sep 2023 intake. I am writing to you with a request to issue my CAS letter at the earliest so that I can proceed with my Visa application. As the September intake course start dates are approaching, the turnaround time for Visa will also be affected and it will take more time.
I have met all the conditions and submitted all the required documents.

Please understand I will have to prepare for the transition that will follow: shopping, packing, and managing to move internationally and then settling in before the course begins needs time. I want to be able to travel to the UK before my course start date.
Hence, it’s my humble request to issue the CAS letter as soon as possible to make sure my journey is smooth and to avoid any delays.

Hoping to hear back from you soon and receiving the CAS letter at the earliest. I am all so excited to be part of the De montfort University (DMU)and experience the journey.

Regards,
Jasleen

Hi there Jasleen @jsln29256- It's great to hear you have fulfilled all of your conditions, as detailed on your offer letter, and submitted all necessary documentation! :clap2: I hope you're well and looking forward to the next steps (shopping for a new start can be fun!):biggrin:

Please be reassured that the teams here at DMU are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants for September/October 2023 intake.
We understand that this is a stressful time.
As per our International Application how-to-apply timeline, you still have time before teaching begins on October 2nd to get everything in preparation for joining DMU here in the UK! :smartass:

See here for the timeline (hopefully this will help put you at ease as much as it can!)- https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/applying/international.aspx

The team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email.
I would advise that this process can take at least 20 working days however if you have any concerns at all then please do send us a direct message with your details and we will endeavour to support you as much as we are able.

You can also ask for advice and support from your Regional Representatives ; These teams are part of our International Office and have the expertise to assist you best.:cyber: Your region’s contact details can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx

Thank you for your continued patience as our teams work hard to issue CAS to ALL eligible applicants!

Our inbox is always open if you have any specific queries or if we can help further!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Tirath kaur

Did you get the cas letter?
Reply 6
Hi i apply for September 2023 intake in De mont fort university. Its been almost 20 days since i've applied for my CAS but not receive anything yet from the university. I cleared pre-CAS interview and paid 50% fee
Original post by Anjuuuu
Hi i apply for September 2023 intake in De mont fort university. Its been almost 20 days since i've applied for my CAS but not receive anything yet from the university. I cleared pre-CAS interview and paid 50% fee

Hi there @Anjuuuu -:biggrin:
It's great to hear you may have fulfilled all of your conditions, as detailed on your offer letter, and cleared your Pre-CAS interview!

Please be reassured that the teams here at DMU are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants for September/October 2023 intake. The team will be working hard across the summer to complete this final stage of application processing and will keep applicants updated by email. We understand the excitement and look forward to welcoming our offer holders joining us in the autumn!:flower2:

I would advise to hold on a little longer, till after 20 working days have passed, however if you have any concerns at all then please do send us a direct message with details w(please don't post your details on our forum!:colondollar:)and we will endeavour to support you as much as we are able.

You can also ask for advice and support from your Regional Representatives ; These teams are part of our International Office and have the expertise to assist you best.:yep:Your region’s contact details can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx

We understand that this is a stressful time.
As per our International Application how-to-apply timeline, you still have time before teaching begins on October 2nd to get everything in preparation for joining DMU here in the UK! :smartass:

See here for the timeline (hopefully this will help put you at ease as much as it can!)- https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/applying/international.aspx

I hope this helps relieve some stress! Our inbox is always open if you have any specific queries or if we can help further!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending