The Student Room Group

WTW 2023 Graduate Programme

Hi, just wondering if others have applied and if there has been any progress in their application?

Scroll to see replies

Hi,I have applied but haven’t heard back since doing the game based assessment and video interview. However, from looking at a consulting thread on the student room I know ACs are taken place for Investment consulting but unsure of other service lines. What have you applied to?
(edited 1 year ago)
Same! I applied to actuarial consulting in London. How about you?
Original post by ShootingStar.
Same! I applied to actuarial consulting in London. How about you?

Same. I applied to the property and casualty line. what about you?
I can confirm the investment consulting assessment centres have started (i applied to London), I had mine last week thursday 08/12. Still waiting on a reply!
Hey! Sorry I just saw this. I applied to the same role hahah
Original post by Anonymous28992
Same. I applied to the property and casualty line. what about you?
Ah thanks for the update! I wonder if they haven't started the process for actuarial, since my friends who applied also haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by masterarun
I can confirm the investment consulting assessment centres have started (i applied to London), I had mine last week thursday 08/12. Still waiting on a reply!
Ah thanks for the update! I wonder if they haven't started the process for actuarial, since my friends who applied also haven't heard anything yet.

I think they haven’t either because it’s the same case for my friend too.
I applied to the consulting in Leeds, no knowledge of how i done on the video interview, they havent gotten back to me yet.
I still haven't received a response, even after emailing asking for an update, assuming I've been rejected. I know of others who either had a rejection email or a phone call for an offer, just for your info.
Has anyone heard back after their video interview for the actuarial graduate scheme? I have been invited to an optional interview tips session but still have no response on whether I have passed the video interview or not?
Did anyone apply to the WTW organisational insights and change graduate scheme?
I have! did you finish the hirevue? what was it like?
Original post by Deemd05
Did anyone apply to the WTW organisational insights and change graduate scheme?
Original post by jobhunt_1234
I have! did you finish the hirevue? what was it like?

Yes, I finished that - it was like a normal video interview and 2 games which were also fine not too bad. Just haven't heard anything yet so I was wondering
Applied for investment consulting, did hirevue about two months ago. Haven't heard anything back. Atp I'm just waiting for a rejection email because I'm assuming the ACs have ended
same, ugh I've not landed a single AC this hiring cycle I am scared out of my wits
Original post by Deemd05
Yes, I finished that - it was like a normal video interview and 2 games which were also fine not too bad. Just haven't heard anything yet so I was wondering
Original post by jobhunt_1234
same, ugh I've not landed a single AC this hiring cycle I am scared out of my wits

Have you heard back from them? Don't know what is going on - Do you know anyone else who has applied for this grad programme?
I have not
Original post by Deemd05
Have you heard back from them? Don't know what is going on - Do you know anyone else who has applied for this grad programme?
I think Actuarial roles in london have been filled. But I’m not sure about the rest.
I think Actuarial roles in london have been filled. But I’m not sure about the rest.

How do you know this? I still haven’t heard back after my video interview which I did in November.

Quick Reply

Latest