The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Ask our Manchester Met Official UG Student Rep

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sharad74
Hi Carly. It has been over a month since my status changed to conditional offer but I've not received the offer letter. My education agent says that there was a problem with the direct application software due to which none of the students from MMU have got their offer letters. Can you please confirm this is true?

Hiya, I’m in the same boat.

I received my offer over y as in December but I have not had any official contact from the university either. I have emailed and tried to ring but have had no replies.

Is there any way information can be sent to me please?

Eden
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Sharad74
Hi Carly. It has been over a month since my status changed to conditional offer but I've not received the offer letter. My education agent says that there was a problem with the direct application software due to which none of the students from MMU have got their offer letters. Can you please confirm this is true?

Original post by EdenJackson
Hiya, I’m in the same boat.

I received my offer over y as in December but I have not had any official contact from the university either. I have emailed and tried to ring but have had no replies.

Is there any way information can be sent to me please?

Eden

HI both,

Apologies for the late response! There has been a slight delay in getting offer letters out to applications due to some errors in our system but our admissions team are working through these and sending our offer letters as quickly as they possibly can. Please feel free to get in touch with the admissions team for your course and they can look into it for you if you still haven't received anything from us.

You can find our admissions details here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/manchester-met-admissions

I am sorry to hear the admissions team hasn't gotten back to you yet, I know it can be really frustrating. The team are receiving a very high number of emails and calls at this busy time of year and is trying to get back to everyone as soon as they can. Unfortunately, we can't help with admissions-related questions on the student room as it's out of our hands, so please feel free to email them again if you still haven't heard anything.

I hope this helps.
Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending