The Student Room Group

Cardiff vs UWE Bristol vs Loughborough vs Heriot-Watt

Hi,
I have been offered an acceptance in these Universities (Cardiff, UWE Bristol, Loughborough, Heriot-Watt) for the program MSc. in Cyber Security.
Does anyone know which University is better overall for the program?

I am leaning towards accepting Cardiff University, as they have recently got new fundings for Cyber Security.
Original post by blockman-barry
Hi,
I have been offered an acceptance in these Universities (Cardiff, UWE Bristol, Loughborough, Heriot-Watt) for the program MSc. in Cyber Security.
Does anyone know which University is better overall for the program?

I am leaning towards accepting Cardiff University, as they have recently got new fundings for Cyber Security.

Cardiff or Loughborough ...
Original post by Muttley79
Cardiff or Loughborough ...

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any reasons in particular?
Original post by blockman-barry
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any reasons in particular?

They are better unis than the other two imho.
Hi @blockman-barry,

Congratulations on your offers! I just wanted to message and link you to the Cyber Security and Data Analytics MSc course page to review the overview and module information (I know you may have done this!), but I hope it will help with reviewing all your choices: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/masters-degrees/a-z/cyber-security-data-analytics/

However, I also wanted to say that if you do need any further help with your decision, you can email us at [email protected].

If you have any other questions, let me know too! Good luck! :smile:

- Lindsay
Thanks a lot, but yes, I have already visited the link. I am awaiting the decisions of other Universities as well; I will accept after I receive offers from all Universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending