The Student Room Group

Studying at Anglia Ruskin

Hi,
I'm planning on studying psychology at Anglia ruskin university and I would appreciate it if I got some insight into what studying the course is like or how the accommodation is. Anything about the university life really.

Anything is appreciated :smile:
Maybe you would get more responses if you posted this in the Anglia Ruskin uni forum. If you want to make a new post, please delete this one. Having multiple posts with the same question on different threads is against TSR rules. Thank you for understanding! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,
I'm planning on studying psychology at Anglia ruskin university and I would appreciate it if I got some insight into what studying the course is like or how the accommodation is. Anything about the university life really.

Anything is appreciated :smile:

Hi,

So glad you’re planning on studying here at Anglia Ruskin !

I’m currently studying Psychology and currently in my second year. in terms of the course I’m really enjoying it, with lots of insights into different aspects of psychology such as clinical psychology, social psychology and biological. All our modules are taught in lectures and lectures are then discussed in seminars which I find really useful to talk about the topics.

In terms of assessments, it is currently all coursework so you will get set multiple assignments in your modules throughout the course, so if you feel strong in coursework that is definitely a benefit.

I hope this helps with giving you a little insight into what the Psychology course is like, and any other questions feel free to ask !

ARU Online Student Ambassador
Lily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending