The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

MBA

Which university is Good for MBA without work experience, Middlesex university ,Derby University, Anglia Ruskin, Sunderland University or Leeds Becket University ?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Rohithraja
Which university is Good for MBA without work experience, Middlesex university ,Derby University, Anglia Ruskin, Sunderland University or Leeds Becket University ?

Hii Rohithraja, hope you doing great☺.
I'm the best person to tell you about this because I am also pursuing MBA without work experience. I am a student at Anglia Ruskin University doing MBA Finance. ARU is best if you want to pursue MBA without work experience. ARU has placement team that guides each and every student for getting placements. That includes making a perfect CV for you as well.

The modules are designed to get theoretical as well as practical knowledge. Teaching is excellent at the ARU. More than that, students can pursue extra modules like ARU CPD that has Bloomberg market concepts, business strategy, social media marketing and many more. These are accredited on your transcript. Apart from that the lifestyle at ARU is best, students don't feel away from home.

Hope I have helped you sort out your doubt.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending