The Student Room Group

Second degree funding codes?

Good morning,

Can you please tell me if course C880 falls under the second degree exemption funding criteria? It is available at the University Campus of West Anglia either full time (3 years) or part time (6 years) with the same code.
Original post by LottieT
Good morning,

Can you please tell me if course C880 falls under the second degree exemption funding criteria? It is available at the University Campus of West Anglia either full time (3 years) or part time (6 years) with the same code.

Hi there, what is the name of the university? I don't see an option for the one you've stated. Thanks, Jason
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
It is the University Centre West Anglia, linked to Anglia Ruskin University
Original post by LottieT
It is the University Centre West Anglia, linked to Anglia Ruskin University

Is the course PSYCHOSOCIAL STUDIES? There isn't a part time option showing. But the full time wouldn't be eligible if you already hold a qualification. Thanks, Jason
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4
Yes it is the Psychosocial studies. I know the full-time isn’t eligible, but in the ARU website it offers a part-time (6 year) or full-time route (3year) with the same code.
Original post by LottieT
Yes it is the Psychosocial studies. I know the full-time isn’t eligible, but in the ARU website it offers a part-time (6 year) or full-time route (3year) with the same code.

Hi Lottie, I have found the part time course. The code you gave was incorrect but it's not an exception course. Any further courses you wish to check at any universities then do let us know. Thanks, Jason
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 6
Thank you for replying, is there a different code for part-time? Will all Psychosocial degrees not be included in the exemption list? I was under the impression (from the university of West Anglia) it was included?
Original post by LottieT
Thank you for replying, is there a different code for part-time? Will all Psychosocial degrees not be included in the exemption list? I was under the impression (from the university of West Anglia) it was included?

No, not all of them will fall under exception. I have enclosed the part time exception courses https://tinyurl.com/5fw7xy3m

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending