The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University

Hi, I'm currently sitting my A2 exams & have decided there's no way on God's green earth ima be accepted into my firm choice Middlesex, & will therefore attend Anglia Ruskin, my insurance. Admittedly, I applied to ARU in part cos of the reasonable entry requirements, but also cos I liked the course structure & that they do a lot of research there. I'd like to study Psychology btw. Anyway, I guess my question is, is ARU as bad as is claimed? Do you study or know of anybody who is studying or has studied at ARU? Preferably in Psychology.
Moved to Anglia Ruskin University.

Cheers,

RF
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by IIIIXCVI
Hi, I'm currently sitting my A2 exams & have decided there's no way on God's green earth ima be accepted into my firm choice Middlesex, & will therefore attend Anglia Ruskin, my insurance. Admittedly, I applied to ARU in part cos of the reasonable entry requirements, but also cos I liked the course structure & that they do a lot of research there. I'd like to study Psychology btw. Anyway, I guess my question is, is ARU as bad as is claimed? Do you study or know of anybody who is studying or has studied at ARU? Preferably in Psychology.

I did pretty much the same thing but Hertfordshire being my firm and because it's an awful environment with little going on (Hatfield is quite a barren place!)
I'm also doing psycholody and the course details look interesting! Especially the final year undergraduate options! What accommodation have you applied for?
Hi,
I'm planning on putting Anglia ruskin as my firm choice to study psychology as well. I know it's been a while but if you did end up going, what was it like studying there?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I'm planning on putting Anglia ruskin as my firm choice to study psychology as well. I know it's been a while but if you did end up going, what was it like studying there?

Hiya,

My names Lily and I’m currently a 1st year student doing Psychology at Anglia Ruskin. So far I’ve just started my second trimester and really enjoyed my experience, with lectures and seminars being around 3 times a week on campus, all lectures are face to face which I personally find really useful. As well as this materials and lectures and recorded and uploaded which is useful for extended research and looking back on lectures as well.

I personally chose Anglia Ruskin due to the well-being support offered throughout your time at the university, with support from tutors with assignments, as well as the modules being studied which I would recommend you looking at. I’ve recently just started clinical and health psychology which I find really interesting, but there’s definitely a module for everyone in the psychology course.

Also having access to books and articles on the online library and the physical library has been super useful for my assignments as well !

If you have something based on admissions contact [email protected]k

I hope this helped :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by IIIIXCVI

i am planning to my msc in clinical child psychology at ARU
Original post by Roving Fish
Moved to Anglia Ruskin University.

Cheers,
RF

Which campus
Original post by ARUStudents
Hiya,

My names Lily and I’m currently a 1st year student doing Psychology at Anglia Ruskin. So far I’ve just started my second trimester and really enjoyed my experience, with lectures and seminars being around 3 times a week on campus, all lectures are face to face which I personally find really useful. As well as this materials and lectures and recorded and uploaded which is useful for extended research and looking back on lectures as well.

I personally chose Anglia Ruskin due to the well-being support offered throughout your time at the university, with support from tutors with assignments, as well as the modules being studied which I would recommend you looking at. I’ve recently just started clinical and health psychology which I find really interesting, but there’s definitely a module for everyone in the psychology course.

Also having access to books and articles on the online library and the physical library has been super useful for my assignments as well !

If you have something based on admissions contact [email protected]k

I hope this helped :smile:

Are you doing your bachelor’s degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending