The Student Room Group

Liverpool hope university

I am thinking of applying to Liverpool hope uni for September. Is the university good? Opinions please!!

Also a few questions if anyone can answer:

Is the primary education qts course good?

Are people allowed to stop over in your room overnight (boyfriends, friends, parents etc)

Is the night life good, and how far away is the city from the uni?
I don’t go to Hope but I live nearby and occasionally use their main library. It is the smallest of Liverpool’s 3 unis. Its main campus is quite pretty and is a direct half hour bus ride from the city centre. Liverpool is quite well known for its night life. Don’t know about their Primary education BA but my friends preferred to do theirs at John Moores instead. If you want a more central party uni, you might wanna check out John Moores instead.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am thinking of applying to Liverpool hope uni for September. Is the university good? Opinions please!!

Also a few questions if anyone can answer:

Is the primary education qts course good?

Are people allowed to stop over in your room overnight (boyfriends, friends, parents etc)

Is the night life good, and how far away is the city from the uni?

hello,
am hopefully going next year too and enrolling in the same course hope to see you!!
Reply 3
Their teaching courses are all very good, indeed the University was formed from three reputable teacher training colleges.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending