The Student Room Group

capgemini work experience

Scroll to see replies

Heya! I also tried emailing the work experience team and received an auto-generated reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

For those who have applied to our programmes and are awaiting updates, please be advised that our team will provide a final response by Wednesday 14th February. If you're on the legal stream please allow until February 19th to hear back.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Work Experience Team"
(edited 2 months ago)
Any updates?
just got back from them, anyone else make it into the next interview stage?
Original post by isinhegus2928
just got back from them, anyone else make it into the next interview stage?

theres another interview stage after the teams one?
Original post by mathsman10
theres another interview stage after the teams one?

i’m not sure, did u book ur interview?
i’m not sure, did u book ur interview?

the one after the hirevue? i did the teams one already
Original post by mathsman10
the one after the hirevue? i did the teams one already

the one after hirevue
the one after hirevue

Which Work Experience did you apply for (Hybrid or In-person)? Didn't the Teams interviews (after the hirevue one) finish on Tuesday? Or is there another interview stage after the Teams one?
Original post by RandomPerson317
Which Work Experience did you apply for (Hybrid or In-person)? Didn't the Teams interviews (after the hirevue one) finish on Tuesday? Or is there another interview stage after the Teams one?

i’m doing the hybrid, i never did the teams one.
which one are you doing?
(edited 2 months ago)
Ohh I guess that makes sense - I'm doing the In-Person and teams interviews for us finished last week
Ohh I guess that makes sense - I'm doing the In-Person and teams interviews for us finished last week

ohhh what were u asked for the teams interview?
Reply 71
anyone else got an offer for the london july 22-26

ohhh what were u asked for the teams interview?

Two of them were quite random (favourite food and dream holiday destination). I think there was one about volunteering and extracurriculars as well - our questions could be different though :smile:
Original post by Baj09856
anyone else got an offer for the london july 22-26

yep i did asw
Two of them were quite random (favourite food and dream holiday destination). I think there was one about volunteering and extracurriculars as well - our questions could be different though :smile:

do they only ask u 4 questions?

do they only ask u 4 questions?

There are more questions but I don't really remember them - sorry 😓
There are more questions but I don't really remember them - sorry 😓

did you find it difficult?
did you find it difficult?

It wasn't too bad - the interviewer was friendly and I felt pretty comfortable once I got into the flow of it. I did somewhat prepare for the 'expected' interview questions (like "Why do you want this role?" or "What are your accomplishments?") beforehand. I think the more random questions threw me off a bit, but as long as you answer somewhat creatively/logically, you should be fine. When's your interview?
It wasn't too bad - the interviewer was friendly and I felt pretty comfortable once I got into the flow of it. I did somewhat prepare for the 'expected' interview questions (like "Why do you want this role?" or "What are your accomplishments?") beforehand. I think the more random questions threw me off a bit, but as long as you answer somewhat creatively/logically, you should be fine. When's your interview?

i booked it for wednesday, should i prepare for those type of questions?

i booked it for wednesday, should i prepare for those type of questions?

I would say just keep a mental note of your accomplishments, why you're interested and any extracurriculars. Be prepared to answer spontaneously for some casual questions. My interviewer was really nice so it does get less scary when you get into it. I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending