The Student Room Group

LEK 2024 graduate scheme

Does anyone know when we're due to hear back from LEK consulting about our numerical and behavioural assessment? I'm worried it's a rejection given that I've waited so long!

Scroll to see replies

Not sure, but I'm also waiting to hear back from them!
Reply 2
Ah that's nice to know! How did you find the assessment?
Reply 3
invites for the next stage (online live maths test) have been sent :frown:
Reply 4
Ah okay. Shame. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have any recommendations for other programmes to apply to?
Reply 5
Original post by mariavc
invites for the next stage (online live maths test) have been sent :frown:

Also is that for both the generalist and science stream?
Reply 6
Original post by gradjobhunt
Ah okay. Shame. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have any recommendations for other programmes to apply to?

for consulting roles or in general? check out brightnetwork if you haven't already
Reply 7
Original post by mariavc
for consulting roles or in general? check out brightnetwork if you haven't already

I'm most interested in healthcare / life science consulting, but have also been applying to general consulting programmes. I've tried brightnetwork but haven't found many relevant roles
Reply 8
I'm most interested in healthcare / life science consulting, but have also been applying to general consulting programmes. I've tried brightnetwork but haven't found many relevant roles

pmed you

I am also looking to apply for life science consulting jobs, finding it quite tough ngl.

I suggest you look at Charles River Associate and Deallus for Life Science, CF (if they are still accepting applications). There's also Capgemini (more tech) and BCG (general consulting).
Reply 10
Original post by eliza-t-lin
I am also looking to apply for life science consulting jobs, finding it quite tough ngl.

I suggest you look at Charles River Associate and Deallus for Life Science, CF (if they are still accepting applications). There's also Capgemini (more tech) and BCG (general consulting).

Thanks. I looked at Capgemini but couldn't find anything. Yeah I need to apply for CRA and Deallus. Sumitted a CF application and just did the online video interview but haven't heard back. I only submitted it yesterday though. Not sure how long they typically take to review them.

Good luck with your job hunt!
When is everyone's first round?
Reply 12
Original post by Genius1234
When is everyone's first round?

Have you heard back regarding Zoom numerical test outcome?
Original post by mod32
Have you heard back regarding Zoom numerical test outcome?

nah i was trying to gauge if anyone had, have you?
Reply 14
nah i was trying to gauge if anyone had, have you?

Same here, even though I recall them saying that we should get our results by Monday haha Probably some delays
Original post by mod32
Same here, even though I recall them saying that we should get our results by Monday haha Probably some delays

yeah they defo did oh well. test caught me off guard big time as used to be 18 questions as per people I know but was 32 this time
Reply 16
yeah they defo did oh well. test caught me off guard big time as used to be 18 questions as per people I know but was 32 this time

yep, I was surprised too lol. btw just got an invite for the 1st round
Original post by mod32

same here, all the best with it!
same here, all the best with it!
Reply 19
Original post by mod32

Is this for science stream?

Quick Reply

Latest