The Student Room Group

Capgemini Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else was offered the Digital and Tech solutions degree apprenticeship with Capgemini starting in September ?
Reply 1
Original post by SollyW
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else was offered the Digital and Tech solutions degree apprenticeship with Capgemini starting in September ?

Hey my potential start date is September provided I pass my AC. But when I enquired they emailed back to say that since it’s September start my Ac date will be just before summer.
Assuming your AC is done and you have offer , their response sounds confusing to me. What pathway are you on may I kindly ask ?
Hi I was wondering how long was it till they confirmed ac for you and was an email for the confirmation
Reply 3
Original post by Shana_patel786
Hi I was wondering how long was it till they confirmed ac for you and was an email for the confirmation

Around 3 weeks after my online assessment. Still haven’t got date for my AC
Original post by SollyW

Hi I have my digital interview with Capgemini. Can u possibly assist what I should be preparing for. What is the context and answers I should be preparing for. This will be much appreciated
Original post by Dhings
Around 3 weeks after my online assessment. Still haven’t got date for my AC

Hi I have my digital interview with Capgemini. Can u possibly assist what I should be preparing for. What is the context and answers I should be preparing for. This will be much appreciated
Hii just wondering anyone else received there offer
Reply 7
Original post by Shana_patel786
Hii just wondering anyone else received there offer

Yea I did. Which location did you choose? There’s a snap group with some others who have cap offers so lmk if you want to be added to that
Yea sure I based in Manchester
Original post by O_O.
Yea I did. Which location did you choose? There’s a snap group with some others who have cap offers so lmk if you want to be added to that

Yea sure loved to join the group
I’m based in Manchester
Reply 10
Original post by O_O.

Could you add me to the snap group
Reply 11
hii i never knew about this, i got the offer for september too in telford, can i be added thanks
Reply 12
Original post by zadrack
hii i never knew about this, i got the offer for september too in telford, can i be added thanks

Have you heard anything after accepting the offer?
Reply 13
Original post by JulT
Have you heard anything after accepting the offer?

Met with my coordinator and filled in some starting paperwork - but its very early still so I assume I'll do more maybe July time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending