The Student Room Group

capgemini degree appreneticeship 2024

Just wondering if anyone has applied to the capgemini apprenticeship and if so what sector?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Found out I got an video interview
Reply 2
Original post by ma937

Same I did it few days ago
Reply 3
Original post by ma937
Just wondering if anyone has applied to the capgemini apprenticeship and if so what sector?

I did , I applied for the UX design one , what about you ?
Original post by ma937

are there online tests before this stage?
Reply 5
Original post by notanotherone12
are there online tests before this stage?

they make u fill out some questions and look at ur CV then they give u an interview takes a couple days
Original post by ma937

I applied for the application consultant apprenticeship, just got the email for the video interview stage today
Original post by Paulina.nk
Same I did it few days ago

Hi, are the video interview questions more based on the sector you have chosen to do an apprenticeship in or more general questions?
Reply 8
Original post by precious-indirec
I applied for the application consultant apprenticeship, just got the email for the video interview stage today

oh nice the VI is straight forward just know about the role and they may ask u some current news questions so just have a few at hand
Original post by ma937
oh nice the VI is straight forward just know about the role and they may ask u some current news questions so just have a few at hand

okay, thank you!
Reply 10
Has anyone heard anything after the video interview stage?
Reply 11
Original post by Sjklll
Has anyone heard anything after the video interview stage?

yeah I heard back and I have my AC soon, took around a month to hear that I had gotten to the next stage tbh
Reply 12
Original post by zadrack
yeah I heard back and I have my AC soon, took around a month to hear that I had gotten to the next stage tbh

If you don’t mind telling me, which location did you apply for
Reply 13
Original post by KingRazor
If you don’t mind telling me, which location did you apply for

west midlands, assessment centre at the end of the month for digital and technology solutions
Reply 14
Best of luck
Reply 15
Original post by thewizard55
Are everyone else who applied for London also still waiting for AC?

no, I got an invite for AC about a week ago - London, technology
Reply 16
Aw man, hopefully they'll do several batches. That's what I applied for too, I think SAP Consultant

Definitely! Just a bit of patience:smile:
Reply 17
Aw man, hopefully they'll do several batches. That's what I applied for too, I think SAP Consultant

afaik they do a few batches, unless you have an outstanding application and apply on day one you probably wont be in the first, but they usually hire around 10 people (?). should say on the findanapprenticeship gov site
does anyone have a contact email for them?
Reply 19
I have my assessment centre next week for the ux design one ? Anyone else ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending