The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth univeristy

Has anyone heard back from Bournemouth University yet, I sent off my UCAS last week and I have heard people already have interviews??
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back from Bournemouth University yet, I sent off my UCAS last week and I have heard people already have interviews??

Hi. Yes, I've already had my interview and got an offer. Other people I know are having interviews this week. I hope your application goes well and that you get in, good luck :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Well done thats amazing! What course did you apply for? Do you know anyone applying for paramedic science?
(Original post by Iosifina05)Hi. Yes, I've already had my interview and got an offer. Other people I know are having interviews this week. I hope your application goes well and that you get in, good luck :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Well done thats amazing! What course did you apply for? Do you know anyone applying for paramedic science?
(Original post by Iosifina05)Hi. Yes, I've already had my interview and got an offer. Other people I know are having interviews this week. I hope your application goes well and that you get in, good luck :smile:

Thank you! I've applied for operating department practice (ODP). I don't know anyone applying for paramedic science but they do have an open day in April, I think, so you could meet some people doing it there if you go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending