The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

BU

What are the most unique or memorable aspects of studying at this university in Bournemouth, as shared by current students?
Original post by Ramirez41
What are the most unique or memorable aspects of studying at this university in Bournemouth, as shared by current students?

Hi Ramirez41,

I'm Will, a Media Production student at BU currently on my placement year.
As someone who's family home is in the back & beyond countryside and now doing my placement year in London, Bournemouth is really great as it's a mix of all the things I personally love (Urban town, seaside and countryside).
As well as that, the BU campus is quite notable as the University is consistently investing in it to keep up with industry standards etc. For example 2020 marked the completion of our two newest buildings:
Bournemouth Gateway Building - the new home for our Faculty of Head & Social Sciences
Poole Gateway Building - the new home for our Faculty of Media & Communications
There will likely also be Arne House - a new development currently in the works which would be the new home for the Faculty of Science & Technology.

Overall, Bournemouth is a great place for university, helping you to get used to living alone without it being a shock to the system.
I hope this helps :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending