The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Interview

Hey guys,
I got an interview with JP Morgan soon for an apprenticeship. What type of questions do they ask? Any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by User.14x
Hey guys,
I got an interview with JP Morgan soon for an apprenticeship. What type of questions do they ask? Any advice?

what type of interview? i just did the last stage of the apprenticeship for london today. did u apply to bournemouth ?
Reply 2
Hi, yes I applied for the one in Bournemouth. It's the telephone interview.
Original post by buldak
what type of interview? i just did the last stage of the apprenticeship for london today. did u apply to bournemouth ?
Reply 3
Hi, yes I applied for the one in Bournemouth. It's the telephone interview.

telephone interview is really easy!! it’s just an interview with a person from exeter. just revise the normal questions like why jpm, why apprenticeship… and make sure you know the apprenticeship and what it entails. lmk how it goes! i can always help for the next few stages if u get though
Reply 4
Original post by buldak
telephone interview is really easy!! it’s just an interview with a person from exeter. just revise the normal questions like why jpm, why apprenticeship… and make sure you know the apprenticeship and what it entails. lmk how it goes! i can always help for the next few stages if u get though

Hey so sorry for the reply. The interview went amazing aha and now I am due to go for the assessment centre. What is the assessment centre like?
Reply 5
Hey so sorry for the reply. The interview went amazing aha and now I am due to go for the assessment centre. What is the assessment centre like?

2 group tasks that have no actual solutions. the premise is to essentially see how you are in a group setting. first task is general situation, the second task is more relevant to finance. 2 assessors watch you throughout. after you get a 7-10 min one-one interview with one of the staff.
Reply 6
Thank you for this thread. Have applied to Bournemouth as London is closed. Got to the interview now. which is happening on 19th. I am in London though. Is there a chance to change locations. Also if called for the next round would it be in London or Bournemouth. Any one in similar situation???
Original post by JasObe
Thank you for this thread. Have applied to Bournemouth as London is closed. Got to the interview now. which is happening on 19th. I am in London though. Is there a chance to change locations. Also if called for the next round would it be in London or Bournemouth. Any one in similar situation???

It will be in bournemouth, and there’s a chance to move to london for the front office market apprenticeship after 18 months in Bournemouth, difficult to get in though
Original post by JasObe

It is not possible for you to change to London for the start of your apprenticeship as the London recruitment process has already finished and offers sent out. Your assessment centre and insight evening will take place in Bournemouth.
Reply 9
What kind of questions do they ask in the interview?

Original post by buldak
2 group tasks that have no actual solutions. the premise is to essentially see how you are in a group setting. first task is general situation, the second task is more relevant to finance. 2 assessors watch you throughout. after you get a 7-10 min one-one interview with one of the staff.
What kind of questions do they ask in the interview?

same standard ones from the phone call
Reply 11

Hey do you have any tips for me, I’m doing it tomorrow
Reply 12
Just be confident :smile: best part with phone interviews is you can have a set of notes with you so you don't fumble :smile:
Original post by Kosta13
Hey do you have any tips for me, I’m doing it tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending