The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

What are the different stages of the application status?

My application says ''received'' at the moment, what's the next update/stage?
Original post by Anonymous
My application says ''received'' at the moment, what's the next update/stage?

Hi :smile:

After the university has reviewed your application and considered your reasons for choosing them, your suitability for the university, and what contributions you may have to their community, you would then receive an email of either confirmation or something less appealing (but I won't mention it in case of jinxing it). This is normally followed by an interview process asking you the usual questions about your reasons for choosing the course, the university, and the specific attributes you have as a student that would be showcased if you were to be enrolled at the university.

I hope this helps !! :biggrin:

PS. I am a student at the University of Suffolk, so take my experiences with a grain of salt because it may slightly vary depending on the university that you have applied to :biggrin:

Derrick
Liverpool
Original post by University of Suffolk student
Hi :smile:

After the university has reviewed your application and considered your reasons for choosing them, your suitability for the university, and what contributions you may have to their community, you would then receive an email of either confirmation or something less appealing (but I won't mention it in case of jinxing it). This is normally followed by an interview process asking you the usual questions about your reasons for choosing the course, the university, and the specific attributes you have as a student that would be showcased if you were to be enrolled at the university.

I hope this helps !! :biggrin:

PS. I am a student at the University of Suffolk, so take my experiences with a grain of salt because it may slightly vary depending on the university that you have applied to :biggrin:

Derrick

Hi! Thanks, I was thinking more about the update names on the status, like; "received", "pending" etc. Do you remember that from when you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending