The Student Room Group

Citi Graduate 2024

Hey everyone, haven't seen much about Citi on here for this year's graduates. I applied and got invited to take a Plum assessment and I had never done one of them before. Has anyone done this / has the same assessment?

Scroll to see replies

hey i did the assesment over a month ago and havent got a response? have u
Reply 2
Original post by annonymousecat

Hey, still nothing. I heard from a friend that they look at graduates after summer and spring so we might be waiting for a while I think, not 100% sure, :frown:
Original post by sarks_1020
Hey, still nothing. I heard from a friend that they look at graduates after summer and spring so we might be waiting for a while I think, not 100% sure, :frown:

What did you apply for?
Original post by annonymousecat

Which scheme is this for?
Reply 5
Original post by MR_MELONSLICE
What did you apply for?

I applied for securities, what about you?
I applied for securities, what about you?

Same for me. I did two telephone interviews for it last week
Reply 7
Original post by MR_MELONSLICE
Same for me. I did two telephone interviews for it last week

Oh damn! Thats crazy!! How did the telephone interviews go? Were they spontaneous, or did they let you know in advance?
Hi I applied for the operations and technology business graduate programme! I did the plumtest... How long can one expect to wait before hearing back
Oh damn! Thats crazy!! How did the telephone interviews go? Were they spontaneous, or did they let you know in advance?

I passed that stage but didn’t get through the AC. There were only 6 people so I’m assuming they maybe hired like 2 people which is ridiculous for such a large bank.
So yeah the programmes closed, I asked for feedback and they rang me up.
Unfortunately the recruiters audio was so bad I didn’t hear anything she said so yeah 🤷*♂️
(edited 5 months ago)
Hey! Did everyone here applied to EMEA? I applied to APAC but haven’t heard anything after the ‘you have passed the initial screening’ email. Anyone got any idea how to contact the recruiter about my application status?
Original post by Ansssoooonnnnn
Hey! Did everyone here applied to EMEA? I applied to APAC but haven’t heard anything after the ‘you have passed the initial screening’ email. Anyone got any idea how to contact the recruiter about my application status?

They hire so little it’s just luck if you get to AC
I did the plum assessment about a month ago and next stage got an email saying to interview but waiting on them. I hope they hurry up
Reply 13
I got an email saying that the Securities Services programme has been closed.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the 23701734 2024, Securities Services, Full Time Analyst, London, United Kingdom. At this time, we have moved forward with other candidates and filled our program.

We hope you’ll still keep Citi in mind and connect with us on LinkedIn and continue to check our career site for future opportunities.

Again, we appreciate your interest, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

All the best,

Citi Global Campus Talent Acquisition Team
Hey, I got rejected for software engineering today. On a positive note at least they’re letting you know
Original post by My_name_is_Anne
Hey, I got rejected for software engineering today. On a positive note at least they’re letting you know

I also got rejected email today for software engineering. I guess it's must be very competitive this year.

Are u international student?
I’m an EU student. I still hold pre-settled status of that changes anything
Original post by Doyenne
I got an email saying that the Securities Services programme has been closed.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the 23701734 2024, Securities Services, Full Time Analyst, London, United Kingdom. At this time, we have moved forward with other candidates and filled our program.

We hope you’ll still keep Citi in mind and connect with us on LinkedIn and continue to check our career site for future opportunities.

Again, we appreciate your interest, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

All the best,

Citi Global Campus Talent Acquisition Team

Yes if you look at my post above I was in that assessment centre for that scheme
Reply 18
Hey, does anyone know if we can contact HR to ask about the application status? I couldn't find an email address to contact HR ...
Reply 19
I applied to O&T Data Scientist UK and did the Plum test about a month back; still waiting on further steps/rejection. On Workday the status is still "Assessment pending" did it happen to anyone else?
I also had to do the tasks multiple times as it kept coming up as incomplete.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending