The Student Room Group

LSHTM 2022 application

Hi guys! I applied to Msc Public Health in LSHTM and my application was fully submitted with references on dec 16 2021. Now my application status say “under academic review”. I was wondering how long they usually take to reply as its already mid-jan and im getting nervous. I have a few offers from other universities and the deadline to submit tuition deposit is nearing. Im an international student by the way. Any advice will be appreciated:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fierylily
Hi guys! I applied to Msc Public Health in LSHTM and my application was fully submitted with references on dec 16 2021. Now my application status say “under academic review”. I was wondering how long they usually take to reply as its already mid-jan and im getting nervous. I have a few offers from other universitiesu and the deadline to submit tuition deposit is nearing. Im an international student by the way. Any advice will be appreciated:smile:

I submitted my application on dec 5, 2021 and the status as of today is still ‘under academic review’. I guess they might take even long in announcing the decision. I am also eagerly awaiting.
Reply 2
Original post by Shweta_dentist
I submitted my application on dec 5, 2021 and the status as of today is still ‘under academic review’. I guess they might take even long in announcing the decision. I am also eagerly awaiting.

Oh no… i gotta ask for extension from other unis I suppose :frown: Which course did you apply to?
Original post by Fierylily
Oh no… i gotta ask for extension from other unis I suppose :frown: Which course did you apply to?

I have applied for MSc health policy, planning and financing 🙂
Reply 4
I have applied for MSc health policy, planning and financing 🙂

Great. All the best !!
I applied tropical medicine and international health MSc on dec30 2021 and fully summit reference jan 13 2022Now im under academic review too So i’mvery nervous , wish me luck . :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Wish you all the best😊
Reply 7
Original post by Lulu nisa
I applied tropical medicine and international health MSc on dec30 2021 and fully summit reference jan 13 2022Now im under academic review too So i’mvery nervous , wish me luck . :smile:

Now my status has changed from academic review to admissions assessment. Im getting really nervous! All the best girl 💪🏼
Ohh yes you are right. Even my status has been changed from academic review to admissions assessment.
I checked my application status after you posted.
Ohh yes you are right. Even my status has been changed from academic review to admissions assessment.
I checked my application status after you posted.

My status has again switched to academic review🙄😬. Even I am nervous now
Hi everyone, I applied for the MPH. Has anyone got a response back?
Nope… not till yet. I am anxiously waiting
Is anyone applying following their undergraduate degree?
No, my status still “academic review” and have any response back . It’s so long 🥲

Original post by ToniADEsewa18
Hi everyone, I applied for the MPH. Has anyone got a response back?
Aww okay, I hope we get a response soon
Reply 15
Aah yes mine has chgd back to academic review. Next week is their postgrad virtual fair. I guess we’ll receive a response after that.
Hi! Everyone , LSHTM have an academic interview or not ?
Original post by Lulu nisa
Hi! Everyone , LSHTM have an academic interview or not ?

Hi, i think it depends on the coursw
Original post by ToniADEsewa18
Is anyone applying following their undergraduate degree?

I am, but I took a gap year.
Has anyone got any reply from LSHTM regarding their application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending