The Student Room Group

BPP LPC Exams

I’m thinking of doing the LPC at BPP would anyone be able to tell me the details of the exams how many they are for each module?
Thanks
I believe the requirements are set by the SRA for all those doing the LPC, rather than BPP.
BPP last year for the normal (not accelerated) LPC (ignoring the trial/mock exams) had the exams for the core subjects in January which due to the online option it split into two halves in the one day so those who have extra time and cannot last 3 hours were accommodated. Jan from about 10th over 2 weeks civil lit morning and afternoon. Criminal lit morning next day, property law morning and afternoon on the Thursday (drafting exam on the Friday h) morning, next week two days of business law exams both in the morning.

Then a lot of different skills exams during the rest of that term 2.
Electives exams in your 3 subjects up to about June - I think 3 hours per elective but that might have been spread across 2 different days at 1.5 hours each.

Choice as to if you do them in the exam hall or online with webcam (proctored). In both cases you can take in any physical materials (or could last year) but cannot print out in the exam nor take any electronic devices into the exam of course (other than for those going them online the lap top they are using the type the exam.

However just because it was like that one year does not mean it will the same this academic year so may be best to check with BPP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending