The Student Room Group

Qub 23/24 pgce applications

hi, recently had my interview with Queens for PGCE; does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by psawyer
Hi, I’ve my interview tomorrow for Queens. How did you get on? What sort of questions did they ask? Hopefully it’ll not be long before hearing back from them

Apologies! I’m only seeing this, I hope your interview went well! What course have you applied for? Have you heard anything back yet? The waiting is the worst part!
Reply 2
Hi there, I applied for the social sciences (politics) pgce at Queens. Did my interview mid January and got an offer yesterday! I know someone who applied for the English pgce who got an offer two weeks ago! Hopefully yous won't be waiting much longer. Seems that they are sending out offers more quickly than previous years!
Reply 3
Original post by emcewan
Hi there, I applied for the social sciences (politics) pgce at Queens. Did my interview mid January and got an offer yesterday! I know someone who applied for the English pgce who got an offer two weeks ago! Hopefully yous won't be waiting much longer. Seems that they are sending out offers more quickly than previous years!

Ahhhh! Thank you for letting me know and a MASSIVE congratulations on your offer that’s amazing! I applied for Religious Studies so hopefully will hear back soon 🙈
Original post by jhut_
Ahhhh! Thank you for letting me know and a MASSIVE congratulations on your offer that’s amazing! I applied for Religious Studies so hopefully will hear back soon 🙈

I applied for Religious Studies too but have heard nothing either!
Reply 5
Original post by psawyer
I’ve just received an offer for religious studies in qub! Fingers crossed everyone hears soon

Amazing news! Congratulations
🥳🥳
Reply 6
Original post by jhut_

Thank you so much!! Wishing you all the luck, I hope you hear good news soon! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending