The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience - University of Oxford

Hi guys, does anyone here study this masters and if you have any tips on preparing for the interview?
I've applied for this course - but not heard anything back yet. What is your background please?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Hi Jcat894,

Sorry for the late response.

I studied medicine during my undergrad studies and graduated with an overall GPA of 3.9+ out of 4.0.

I had clinical experiences in different medical specialities during my clerkship (the compulsory component of medical studies). I've also participated in dry and wet lab projects involving neurology and pharmacology (It is not required to complete a thesis with an undergrad in my country so these were extracurricular experiences).
Original post by Jcat894
I've applied for this course - but not heard anything back yet. What is your background please?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey guys, I know this is probably very last minute but does anyone have any tips for the interview/ questions they asked in previous years?
Original post by unknownlaptop
Hey guys, I know this is probably very last minute but does anyone have any tips for the interview/ questions they asked in previous years?

I hope this is not too late..

It will be a 15 min interview, will go very quickly and smoothly. You will present your research project as they detailed in the email, and then asked about some data to interpret, some follow up questions, very straightforward. What I came to realise is that they're trying to assess our analytical skills and ability to absorb new information and confirm that we're actually teachable candidates.

I hope that helps, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending