The Student Room Group

Ucas Changing university choices

I’ve already submitted but I was wondering if it’s not stupid to change from one university to another. I realised I applied to 3 safe choices and want to remove one to a better university .
Bump
If you want to change then do it before 6pm
Original post by PQ
If you want to change then do it before 6pm

But is there not an option to do it after submitting?
If I was to change would my sixth form have to resubmit ?? (Idk if I should risk it)
Original post by MirioTT
But is there not an option to do it after submitting?
If I was to change would my sixth form have to resubmit ?? (Idk if I should risk it)

If you do it after the deadline then it will be classed as a late application and might not be looked at (especially if you're applying to more ambitious choices).
Substituting a choice is done on the UCAS Hub - it's nothing to do with your sixth form.
Original post by PQ
If you do it after the deadline then it will be classed as a late application and might not be looked at (especially if you're applying to more ambitious choices).
Substituting a choice is done on the UCAS Hub - it's nothing to do with your sixth form.

Oh so if I was to substitute one uni to another (same course) it’s done on the hub?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MirioTT
Oh so if I was to substitute one uni to another (same course) it’s done on the hub?

yes

40 minutes until the deadline now
Original post by PQ
yes

40 minutes until the deadline now

Right changing a university choice to another right now then.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending