The Student Room Group

UCAS help?

I'm trying to change one of my UCAS options (I only put my application in on Tuesday) but it won't let me, saying 'Please correct invalid fields!' and 'Sorry, something went wrong and we couldn’t save your changes. Please try again.' I have NO IDEA what the issue is, I've tried a million times, and I'm concerned that either the uni the option is currently for will get back to me or the deadline will pass before I manage to change the option. Any ideas?
Reply 1
'Put my application in' - has it definitely gone to UCAS or is it still sitting with school staff - ie. have you had acknowledgement emails from your Unis?
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
'Put my application in' - has it definitely gone to UCAS or is it still sitting with school staff - ie. have you had acknowledgement emails from your Unis?

I've had responses back from 3 already. It's definitely gone to UCAS
Reply 3
Original post by evevevevev

Then try again first thing tomorrow, and if you still can't make it work then phone UCAS.

Are you trying to substitute one of the choices that have had a decision?

Are you trying to substitute a choice for a different course at the same university?
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Are you trying to substitute one of the choices that have had a decision?

Are you trying to substitute a choice for a different course at the same university?

No, the course I'm trying to substitute hasn't had a decision yet. I'm trying to substitute it for a different university. The course I want to change it to, however, is at the same university as another one of my options (so I'll have 2 different options at one uni). Maybe that's it?
No, the course I'm trying to substitute hasn't had a decision yet. I'm trying to substitute it for a different university. The course I want to change it to, however, is at the same university as another one of my options (so I'll have 2 different options at one uni). Maybe that's it?

Has it been more than 14 days since you submitted your app?
Reply 7
Original post by Admit-One
Has it been more than 14 days since you submitted your app?

Nope! I put it in on 23rd, so it's been 6 days
Nope! I put it in on 23rd, so it's been 6 days

In that case I would call UCAS tomorrow as you should be able to swap it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending