The Student Room Group

Transferring uni's and don't know what to do?

I'm sure this question has been asked a billion times but I've recently been considering transferring uni's from doing Film and TV at Solent Uni to doing Film and Media at either MMU or Kent and don't really know how to do this? I've spoken to a careers advisor at my uni and have emailed both uni's (who still haven't replied) about transferring but I feel like I should be doing more. What am I missing?
Original post by JackNorris516
I'm sure this question has been asked a billion times but I've recently been considering transferring uni's from doing Film and TV at Solent Uni to doing Film and Media at either MMU or Kent and don't really know how to do this? I've spoken to a careers advisor at my uni and have emailed both uni's (who still haven't replied) about transferring but I feel like I should be doing more. What am I missing?

There is a possibility that you need to submit a UCAS statement which is not great as deadline is today.

I'm afraid you generally apply through UCAS, which isn't great as the deadline for equal consideration is today at 6PM, which gives you right about 18 minutes to do your application at the time of writing this message...

I don't think universities allow transfers onto year 3 so I'm afraid MMU or Kent will have to be willing to accept a late application or you're stuck at Solent. Sorry.

There is a transfer FAQ here (an old thread but the first page is still relevant):

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending