The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Postgraduates: MSc Energy Systems 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brother of Duck
A question came to my mind out of curiosity. Did the upload button disappear or is it still there?

It´s still there, I´m able to submit documents.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by nevusnerd
Can you share your topic name? Like not the exact topic but similar topics? So that I can prepare myself on the process.

Sure, the topic is about climate change impact on energy systems. It gives some more detail but that's the overall statement.
Original post by nevusnerd
Can you share your topic name? Like not the exact topic but similar topics? So that I can prepare myself on the process.

Think most people think it’s unfair to share the presentation topic and that’s why they don’t say when people ask, which is understandable. They would be putting themselves at a disadvantage and everyone else that applies, which isn’t really fair. You are basically asking them to give you an advantage over everyone else including themselves, doesn’t make sense really.
My upload button disappeared today. Seeing as this seems to indicate they’ve made their decision and I haven’t had an interview yet I assume this equals a rejection email coming my way soon :frown:
Original post by Aimo87
I applied on the deadline day. I studied mech engineering for my undergrad. How about you?

Same, just the BEng though not the full MEng.
Reply 45
My upload has button disappeared today. I have not received any email from the university yet. I had applied on the last week of the deadline.
Same here... button is gone :frown:
Reply 47
Please what is the upload button and where is it located on the self service.
Reply 48
you can see inside the supporting documents tab
Reply 49
Original post by ajku
you can see inside the supporting documents tab

Thank you
Reply 50
My upload button is still there. However, I applied for the part time course.
Anyone else here apply for the imperial course?
I haven't got any interview mail yet, Is there any possibility for me to be part of the selection process?
They told me that we will receive the results by next tuesday. With one week to prepare, this means that probably no more invitations will be sent.
rejection letter received
Reply 55
same here
Reply 56
Just got rejected now
I've just got my rejection letter. At least I know I can move on to another opportunity :biggrin:
Has anyone who has been interviewed received an acceptance or rejection so far?
Reply 59
My upload button disappeared yesterday. Given the fact that results normally follow a few days after, it seems consistent with the deadline of next week Tuesday.

All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending