The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Postgraduates: MSc Energy Systems 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ure
Hi guys, I just received a certificate of offer, full time, interviewed on February 28. Th Lord has helped me greatly!

When did your button disappear?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
When did your button disappear?

I have not checked the portal, I just recently learnt where it is located
I received an offer today - button disappeared this morning.
Reply 83
Had my interview on 28th Feb and button disappeared on 15th Mar. Received an offer today thankfully.:smile:
Hi, is there any updates?
I am a bit worried because they are supposed to let us know by tomorrow and I haven’t received anything.
I am a bit worried because they are supposed to let us know by tomorrow and I haven’t received anything.

Any update?
To those who have recipes offers, what’s the deadline for accepting the offer?
I was waitlisted, did anyone get the same today? Does anyone know other people who got waitlisted as well?

Bro let me know if all is well with you
I was waitlisted, did anyone get the same today? Does anyone know other people who got waitlisted as well?

Guys, would really appreciate a response from any offer holders, congratulations again and wish you the best, and hopefully I’ll get off the waitlist and join you!
Wondering the same, please let us know if you got the info!
Guys, would really appreciate a response from any offer holders, congratulations again and wish you the best, and hopefully I’ll get off the waitlist and join you!

I was waitlisted as well. If there is anyone knows someone was waitlisted for MSc in Energy Systems last years and got an offer, please share the experince with us.
I was waitlisted as well. If there is anyone knows someone was waitlisted for MSc in Energy Systems last years and got an offer, please share the experince with us.

I emailed the department asking for more deatils and I'll keep you posted, Is it possible to know when did you get your email?
I emailed the department asking for more deatils and I'll keep you posted, Is it possible to know when did you get your email?

Good, thanks. I got an email on Friday.
Good, thanks. I got an email on Friday.

they replied that they cannot disclose any information unfortunately. Do you know anyone else other than us two who got waitlisted as well?
they replied that they cannot disclose any information unfortunately. Do you know anyone else other than us two who got waitlisted as well?

This guy as well. Or is that you?
For those who are waitlisted, is there any updates?
Has anyone got a college offer so far? New College rejected me...
Reply 98
Not yet, got rejected from my preferred college.
For those who are waitlisted, is there any updates?

Not yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending