The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

University of leeds or Liverpool John Moores for masters in clinical embryology ?

University of leeds or Liverpool John Moores for masters in clinical embryology ? Which one is better in terms of more practical work?
Original post by maiahmedd
University of leeds or Liverpool John Moores for masters in clinical embryology ? Which one is better in terms of more practical work?

Dear Maiahmedd

As a Registered nurse in the NHS for 10 years who also values clinical practice over theory and academic assignments. I would look at all the PGD cert's a university offers across NHS degrees. I know that LJMU offers the HEE Nurse Endoscopist training course. I'm currently re-training in Radiology at the University of Suffolk. One of the reason's I applied there is because they offer Post Graduate Degree in a bunch of nursing specialties and radiology. This means all the nurse prescribers in the region did their training through UOS and those links are their in departments across the region. If you want practical experience in your masters choice the university that has the most professional links through masters degrees in other healthcare fields to place you.

University of Suffolk
Student Rep
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending