The Student Room Group

Just Dance video game series

ok I have a question that I was too nervous to ask but heck I'll ask it anyways.

Has anyone here played/started playing Just Dance? I really wanna know how much its grown/declined since its release in 2010
Original post by MelodicGirl2023
ok I have a question that I was too nervous to ask but heck I'll ask it anyways.

Has anyone here played/started playing Just Dance? I really wanna know how much its grown/declined since its release in 2010

I have Just Dance 3 & 4 and Just Dance 2019 on Switch, not gotten anymore since then because I think the subscription annoyed me because you had to pay for that in order to get more songs :sadnod:
Original post by Chronoscope
I have Just Dance 3 & 4 and Just Dance 2019 on Switch, not gotten anymore since then because I think the subscription annoyed me because you had to pay for that in order to get more songs :sadnod:

I understand you. I hate these loot scam games too, they ruined the passion and fun to play. A shame for the gaming inudstry.
i have a few of the just dances on my wii haven't played in a few months tho
Original post by lil050820
i have a few of the just dances on my wii haven't played in a few months tho

And what parts do you have exactly? there are so many of them. Did you ever pay for songs too?
I have Just Dance Wii 1,3,4 and Disney. You wouldn't pay for any extra songs it was just what was on the disc. :smile:
the subscriptions are ridiculous. you buy the game to play it and then you realise you have to buy the game to buy the subscription.
Original post by propergoodman
the subscriptions are ridiculous. you buy the game to play it and then you realise you have to buy the game to buy the subscription.

That is exactly my thought about these games! I pay the game just to pay again for a subscription? that is scam!
Original post by Kallisto
That is exactly my thought about these games! I pay the game just to pay again for a subscription? that is scam!

exactly
exactly

There aren't two different opinions. I pay a game to use it at 100% with all ffeatures, but without any another costs. Be it FIFA or Just Dance. I repeat myself, but those games stand for exploitation of the gaming industry.
(edited 1 year ago)
2014&2015 seem to have been the best Just Dances, wish that these versions were on the switch (even though I purposefully never play on mine any more) because the song choice looked good. I'd say that JD seems to have gone downhill since the 2018 version came out :dontknow: But i'm not an avid JD player.
Thank you everyone for your insight! Has anyone played any of the more recent games (im talking Just Dance 2022 or 2023 Edition?)

What subscription are you talking about? Just Dance Unlimited? I thought you only needed Unlimited to play legacy maps from previous games - any maps from the base game was available to play for free

Quick Reply

Latest