The Student Room Group

can I switch my uni applications now?

Is it too late to change my uni choices?
I applied very quickly with low predicted grades to places that aren’t the best rated or suited to me as I didn’t have any hope that my grades would get better. My grades have gotten higher and I realised I should apply to good law schools in london now that my grades reflect it but I’ve already got all my previous offers and the deadlines are closed. What should I do??? Any advice helps thank you
Original post by futuresolicitor1
I applied very quickly with low predicted grades to places that aren’t the best rated or suited to me as I didn’t have any hope that my grades would get better. My grades have gotten higher and I realised I should apply to good law schools in london now that my grades reflect it but I’ve already got all my previous offers and the deadlines are closed. What should I do??? Any advice helps thank you

The only way to change choices on UCAS is to change them within the 14 day window of submitting your application. Clearing and such likely won’t be an option, especially for good law schools and in London.

You could take a gap year and apply with your achieved grades.
Original post by futuresolicitor1

You sont be able to change your choices now after 14 days. Your only option will be to decline ALL your offers and apply somewhere else through extra when it opens. It is unlikely top universities especially in London will be open but there are likely to be some decent universities elsewhere but not the very top.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending